ADVERTISEMENT

UCF vs ECU Game thread ⚔️🖤💛

Hate to be that guy but imma be that guy. If they lose, what’s the point of not starting chritliano?

Here let's look at another stat points allowed Temple 25.86 ECU 24.57...

See this is what a good lawyer does, know the argument before looking stupid and making an incorrect argument.

No I spilled my drink can you come mop that up.
So take away our 70 and tell me what it is. If like you say we are so garbage…

Gus would be better served tonight just getting on the plane and leaving. No excuse will cover this one. Epic failure as a team and coaching staff.

Reactions: mattropolis
Btw, the OL played the worst tonight. As we’ve seen before, we are a much better team when the OL doesn’t play like Swiss cheese.

The most frustrating part of this playing from behind we did not stretch the field with long pass

Team drank the Kool aid coming off the win last week. Special teams is the only spot that can't take any responsibility. The flashy defensive rankings are heavily skewed from playing teams that cannot move the ball in the redzone while giving up a ton of yards. And if you can't run the ball easily JRP isn't going to do enough as a passer. Team is jekyll and hyde though, so never know what we do with the other games.

Get ready for the “well keep in mind he hasn’t played QB in 2 years” in the post game presser.
"Ball didn't bounce our way."

"Dug a hole early."

"Everything is still in front of us."

Now honestly, when UCF scored on the final drive of the first half and first drive of the second half, I would have almost guaranteed victory. But ECU made some miraculous third down conversions that Alabama couldn't make. ECU's QB was 30-of-36 with NO turnovers. That is good for throwing routes on air at most schools. The ECU running back played great.

It was a road game in a hostile environment on a cold night.

It sucked.

I think TW needs to take some heat for trying to blitz as much as we did on critical downs. We weren't getting enough pressure which left the secondary on islands that they couldn't handle. Gotta hand to to Ahlers though, he was locked in.

I think TW needs to take some heat for trying to blitz as much as we did on critical downs. We weren't getting enough pressure which left the secondary on islands that they couldn't handle. Gotta hand to to Ahlers though, he was locked in.
Blitzing on third down has been the MO for weeks. ECU had a plan for it with back shoulder throws and comeback routes to beat the scheme. It was impressive what ECU did on offense. I bet they couldn't do it as well as they did tonight even in practice.

Last edited:
Reactions: 90Knight and Yaes
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT