ADVERTISEMENT

UCF vs ECU Game thread ⚔️🖤💛

Shoulda woulda coulda....Congrats to ECU. Time to move on. That series is done. On to the next chapter. I hope this is a wake up call and we get jacked up for Cincy next weekend. I'd rather lose to ECU and knock off a ranked AAC team the following week. Coaches and the team need to be razor focused this week. If we lose I doubt there will be chance we play for the ownership of the league.
I would rather beat ECU (which we should have) and Cincy. I believe you are right if we lose to Cincy I don't think there is much chance of playing for conference championship and Cincy is not the only team we could have trouble with.

I would rather beat ECU (which we should have) and Cincy. I believe you are right if we lose to Cincy I don't think there is much chance of playing for conference championship and Cincy is not the only team we could have trouble with.
Interesting how one game can totally change your perspective on the season. I was feeling confident about the Cincinnati game, but not anymore. The thing to remember is that turnovers can impact who wins in any game. The next game will determine where this team is going the rest of the year.

Reactions: tjb74 and Yaes
Interesting how one game can totally change your perspective on the season. I was feeling confident about the Cincinnati game, but not anymore. The thing to remember is that turnovers can impact who wins in any game. The next game will determine where this team is going the rest of the year.
There was a big drop-off in confidence after Louisville, but then they played well against SMU in the 2nd half and everyone got super excited over Temple win. SMU is looking like a mediocre team at best now, that may not even go bowling.

Reactions: Yaes
we can beat Cinci and I still won’t be confident. Part of being a championship program is the ability to win on the road and our coaches & players haven’t shown that in years . You can’t play all 12 off Orion Blvd

Reactions: muckdawg24
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT