ADVERTISEMENT

UCF vs Kansas Game Thread ⚔️🖤💛

If JRP is 80-90% and his best asset is his running, then why is he…never mind. Go Gus bus.

So does the narrative that Gus plays Plumlee because he is the best option still persists?

How has our head trainer not been replaced all these years ? think her name is Mary , incompetent

Rian Davis is not good. Walter Yates III plays circles around him. It is like playing with a front six when Davis is in the lineup.

Nah the call was fine, that play has been successful in the past, you usually get about half of that back, to set up to go for it on 4th down or a Boomer fg. Poor execution

I would have been surprised if the went for it, but yeah if that was the plan I can understand it.

The only grace I can give, is staff needed to regroup with JRP going out and didn’t want to chance it with TM

Crossing routes over the middle? Anyone…anyone??? Run, run, throw deep into coverage!?!?

Reactions: tjb74
Plumlee clearly knows where the bodies are buried. He has no business being in this game. But Gus wants to lose, so he’ll trot him out there.

Reactions: Knight59
Run, run, pass.

Power zone runs with unclever passing game. Please tell me how football hasn’t passed Gus by.

Also enjoy three cbs vs a run game. You’d think at least they would slow the pass.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT