ADVERTISEMENT

UCF vs Kent St. game thread ⚔️⚔️🖤💛

Marshall could have had an easy INT if he looked to the ball. Same issues as last season. Never looking back. I don’t get it.

Looks like JRP isn’t making the year 2 leap. Seems like the same skill set as last season.
Not sure if JRP or Gus hasn’t improved, but so far it’s looking like 2022 redux so far. Call me a Neg Nancy but I don’t believe JRP will carry us to where we want to be this year. I haven’t seen any growth in understanding or decision making.

Kent State making it easy now, decides to send Safety all the way down the field for no reason and then blown coverage.

Flipped on espn to check on the Utah vs Florida game. Seems ESPN and Spectrum are fighting😳

Because no one cares and it's halftime, Credle has 12 yards and is tied with the exciting U of Rhode Island Rams. Like I said, no one cares.

Reactions: tjb74
Learning a lot in this one which is why I like that we don't play good teams for the first game. It's sloppy at times but the team plays to be 1-0 every week. The Kent State QB is going to be good this season, he's learning too with lots of potential.

Our OC will work with our QB and our WRs need to get in sync on routes when JRP is scrambling.

Reactions: tjb74
Let’s get a stop and another score then get the young guys some playing time.

What do UCF fans think of the new uniforms? I might like the jerseys a little better if the gold matched with the helmet/logo.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT