ADVERTISEMENT

UCF vs Kent St. game thread ⚔️⚔️🖤💛

tjb74

Silver Knight
Jan 19, 2014
It’s been a LOOOONNNGGG off-season. Let’s get this W tonight!!!

Looking forward to seeing Bowman get turned loose tonight. And if Lee Hunter has really taken a step, he should be a force tonight vs an inexperienced Kent St. C and G

Got to say I can't wait to see John Walker. Really want to find a player I can buy the jersey and he's still on the team for a few years. Had thought I'd get a Castellanos' jersey, but he screwed that up.

Reactions: tjb74
Ughhh, students section is lit and the alumni section showed up, but that cabana section is like ughhhh.

I have to temper my enthusiasm as it’s first game and I’m so pumped…it’s also Kent St, so temper, temper. But right now takeaway, Townsend looks legit and we have talent all over the skill positions.

Reactions: tjb74 and lawknight
Glad the defense is getting tested through the air. They can’t run against us. They are definitely going after Thornton.

Freshman John Walker and Braeden Marshall getting some good reps on that drive. Lee Hunter with a huge stuff to set up 3rd and long.

Would it not make sense for Plumlee to work on passing accuracy and rhyhtm against a soft team instead of running every play with a chance to get hit.
Most fall back on habits and their comfort zone. That’s what he’s doing.

Coaches shouldn’t even be calling QB runs at all. Everyone knows JRP is going to create contact so don’t put him in that situation. It’s clear he hasn’t grown in this regard from last season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT