ADVERTISEMENT

UCF vs Navy in game thread

Can't get lulled to sleep if you cover WR or TE. Terrible. Hope Vedral has been getting reps. They didn't seem confident in him last series.

I know its 5bias shit, but how is UCF not the most surprising team. I'm truly shocked they're that good.

Feels like UCF should be up 3 scores. Hope the mistakes don’t come back to bite us second half.

Reactions: Lurky
We blew a couple good opportunities early on, but I still feel good about this one. If we get a couple stops in the 2nd, we should be golden.

Feels like UCF should be up 3 scores. Hope the mistakes don’t come back to bite us second half.

If we were up by 3 scores, we would have been up by 4 because Navy would have been forced to pass, and they don't do that that well (regardless of their 40 yard pass- wouldn't have happened if all we were expecting was the pass)

Reactions: Mikesi and Lurky
^ that

This is where Frost needs to show his worth.

We need to come out hot to start the second half with the offense that can score at will and put this game out of reach. The defense has been doing its job, just keep it up defensively.

We are not making them pay for it. I don't wish injury on anyone....but give them a sting, and make him think about if he wants to do that again.

Thank god that the other service teams didn't join the conference, 1 team playing 1800s football is enough, just ask Temple who has to play 2 of them in a row.

Tho there is a benefit in playing obsolete football, few can defend it- they've never seen it.

UCF must win. Also, Astros must win because a Dodgers/Yankees world series would fill every stadium with so much douche that a dark portal of evil would form and Zuul would be allowed back into the mortal realm.

Memphis needed 5 turnovers to barely beat them,this will not be easy.

Which really shows that Navy isn't that good. I've watch only a half of that game, on and off, and several of those turnovers were unforced, meaning they sucked and turned it over. I hope there can be more INTs, 1 already, and some bad tosses like in the Memphis game

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT