ADVERTISEMENT

UCF baseball. Friday Results. Friday night game.

JFC! it only took Daniels the 4th inning to talk ****ing briscuit and mixed greens...his co-pilot was simply incredulous.

Last edited:
Reactions: connerito
In the other bracket:
Friday 10am: TCU vs Kansas. Winner of that plays Oklahoma 1pm.

Championship game, Saturday 7pm ESPNU.

Florida Panthers (NHL) play 2nd game against NY Rangers tonight 8pm (Friday) as well. Yea for sport's on Tv.

I'm not watching the game but just tuned in to check score.

Kansas 6 Oklahoma 0 bottom of the 2nd. current time: 315pm

6-6 top of 8th: Kansas Oklahoma: espn+ link: Oklahoma making a lot of pitching changes. Bases loaded for Kansas. Time: 6pm. Obvoiusly all the games are getting pushed out to late night. UCF game will probably get pushed.

Texas Tech vs Okie-State slated to start 7:25pm Friday night. Winner faces UCF later tonight. I'm off to kick-start the weekend and be back late tonight to watch UCF game. Go Knights! CHARGE ON!!!

5-0, Oklahoma State, bottom of the 4th, and they've got the bases loaded with one out. They could blow this thing open if Sosnowski and our defense can't do some amazing things right now and get two more outs to end this inning.

8-0 at the end of 4.

Last edited:
Why are the commercials on ESPN Plus often screwed up? Are they trying to sabotage Geico's advertising? LOL

Bottom of the 8th, 9-1 Cowboys lead. We need to hold here and score at least 8 runs in the top of the 9th. No problem.

EDIT: Make that at least 9 runs we need in the 9th.

Last edited:
10-1 final. Oklahoma State advances to face Oklahoma on Saturday evening.

So which Regional are we heading to? Latest D1 Baseball projection has us going to Knoxville, Tennessee as a #3 seed.

That was a fun first year in the Big 12 for baseball. I like the direction the program is heading under Coach Wallace, and feel very good about his hiring to replace Lovelady. Last night the Okie St. pitcher was lights out, sometimes you just have to tip your hat and say congratulations.

Did I see this wrong? Did UCF only lose one game and then they were out? How does UCF not get an elimination game like OK State did? What a dumb way to build a tourney. OK state should have to beat UCF twice to get to the championship.

Did I see this wrong? Did UCF only lose one game and then they were out? How does UCF not get an elimination game like OK State did? What a dumb way to build a tourney. OK state should have to beat UCF twice to get to the championship.
At this point in the tournament, the coaches decided to make it a single elimination before the year started

Last edited:
Reactions: Happy Hands
At this point in the tournament, the coaches decided to make it a single elimination before the year started
Curious how each team handled their pitching staff. Seems like the prudent choice was to save the better arms for deeper in the tournament as you can have a throw away game in the beginning.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT