ADVERTISEMENT

UCF vs Pitt Live Game Thread

Poor game called by Heup. Our outside receivers were constantly beating their people deep so what do we do we continue to try to run up the middle where they have stuffed us the entire game. Bad playcalling dude. Offensive line doesn’t exactly get a game ball either. Where were the slants? Didn’t try a single one even though they’ve been deadly for us....

Last edited:
LMAOOO!!!!BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!! PLEASE TELL US HOW BETTER OFF YOU ARE!!! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! WE DESERVE TO PLAY WITH THE BIG BOYS! BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Buh Bye!!

LMAOOO!!!!BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!! PLEASE TELL US HOW BETTER OFF YOU ARE!!! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! WE DESERVE TO PLAY WITH THE BIG BOYS! BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Buh Bye!!

Pathetically obsessed in fly over country

Reactions: USNHusker
Narduzzi is a good defensive coach

They started REAL dirty and backed off when refs started calling it

Heupel still sucks at playcalling. The fact PITT scored 35 is pathetic. No other way to sugarcoat that. Humiliating loss by a cruddy ACC Coastal Team.
even in games when we 'out talent' I've questioned the playcalling. you gotta have more in the bag then throw deep or up the middle

The playcalling from mid 3rd quarter through the rest of the game was bad

Those passes out of bounds. why? and then they throw intermediate passes as last resort. Done.

Overrated! This forum is effing hilarious! Not a true fan in the group. I wish you did lose "Hype-l" because there isn't a real coach that would want to coach for you losers.

critical play of the game was 4th and 2 when Heupel ran it up the middle. If UCF gets 3 or 7 on that drive, they likely hold on.

I thought Heupel had turned a corner with the bad playcalling and taking advantage of the athletes on the field. I guess I was wrong.

I feel bad for UCF. This team has enough talent and skill to compete with anyone in the country. I hate seeing losses like this.

Out coached in this game. 4th down play calling was great for Piitt , and UCF; for some reason the coaches thought we could run up the middle on 4th down. That was the difference in the game.:sunglasses:

Reactions: ron888 and ahabmw
Buh Bye!!

Good for you! It's great see girls take a interest in a man's sport. BTW how many has first lost at noburka? Yeah, I'm better off.

A middle of the road acc team just beat us ....

We will never hear the end of this

Overrated! This forum is effing hilarious! Not a true fan in the group. I wish you did lose "Hype-l" because there isn't a real coach that would want to coach for you losers.

All I hear is how we can't beat a true team and then we go out lay an egg understand we lost our brand tonight

You think we can ever say we have a harder schedule then UF when we laid this egg

I just don’t understand why we are not trying slants and running to the outside. Same crap vs. LSU. Also I don’t get going for in the red zone earlier but not going for it the second time. We all knew Pitt was going to go for it

Reactions: Poolside Knight
amazing how we lose a regular season game for the first time in 3 years and all the low life pond scum sucking scumbags

We need to win these games or all we will hear is the how we beat cupcakes and lose to cupcakes

Buh Bye!!
Seriously??? Nobraska is a joke! Oooh, going to challenge for the Big 10. Wait, I’m sorry, I misunderstood your post. You’re saying Nobraska deserves to play with the big boys? Definitely not this year!! Although you were quite impressive against South Alabama and Northern Illinois. Everyone understands your loss to national powerhouse Colorado!

I don’t know guys. Pittsburgh looked better to me

Gabriel can’t run it and all we do is throw bombs

Their QB was dynamic

Reactions: persp
Lost on a couple of things that were in our control. 1st, I called it on the blocked punt last week. Way too slow getting them off.
2nd, Unsportsman like penalties show lack of discipline and maturity. They're young guys so I know one can happen but that was way too many.

Also lost because of the size of our lines but there's nothing the players or coaches can do about that. It's just how it is. Don't fault anyone.

Seriously??? Nobraska is a joke! Oooh, going to challenge for the Big 10. Wait, I’m sorry, I misunderstood your post. You’re saying Nobraska deserves to play with the big boys? Definitely not this year!!
I discovered long ago that these trolls aren’t even real NGEbraska fans

Reactions: ahabmw
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT