ADVERTISEMENT

UCF vs Pitt Live Game Thread

Pitt fan coming in peace. Just as an offering of confidence, Pitt hasn’t scored a second half TD in their last 6 games.
19f.gif

You havent scored in the first quarter either, but I suppose there's a first for everything right?
The first quarter drought isn’t as long, but still goes back to last season, yes. Anyway, I feel like Pitt is going to need at least 35-40 pts to win this one.

Now I know you're a concern troll. No real fan thinks this.

Ignore.

Are you kidding how many off season media articles was about the fact that we got a 4 star transfer from Notre Dame that was gonna make our program. So according to you we should expect that every time one of our star quarterbacks goes down we have a freshman starting really??

I bet you'd probly say we should have the backup QB of UF now

The Pitt OL is holding every other play. Why are the officials not calling these? No wonder why Pickett has like 5 seconds to throw the ball.

Are you kidding how many off season media articles was about the fact that we got a 4 star transfer from Notre Dame that was gonna make our program
He hasn't worked out and with the receivers we have, we need a QB to get them the ball. Apparently DG is the best option.

Are you kidding how many off season media articles was about the fact that we got a 4 star transfer from Notre Dame that was gonna make our program. So according to you we should expect that every time one of our star quarterbacks goes down we have a freshman starting really??

I bet you'd probly say we should have the backup QB of UF now

He hasn't worked out and with the receivers we have, we need a QB to get them the ball. Apparently DG is the best option.

And if this is true maybe we shouldn't have let noah verdal go..or have developed a better option

Pitt fan coming in peace. Just as an offering of confidence, Pitt hasn’t scored a second half TD in their last 6 games.
Welcome...the board is in meltdown mode right now because we're not up by 30 points. After winning almost 29 consecutive games, most of they young'ins start panicking if we're not in the lead by the half.

The first quarter drought isn’t as long, but still goes back to last season, yes. Anyway, I feel like Pitt is going to need at least 35-40 pts to win this one.

this is probably correct and given how I've seen PITT's offense play in the past didn't think that was possible with the improvements UCF's D made this year. But the UCF D is playing like 2018....bad

I think Gabriel not being a running threat hurts
I thought his elusiveness against Stanford resolved that. Was Davis watching extra film this week? He should have.
Looks like they need to design some QB runs like they did against FAU.
Why is Bentavious not carrying?

Understand I don't want us to lose I want an epic comeback by 20 plus points but we've look like a**

Welcome...the board is in meltdown mode right now because they're not up by 30 points. After winning almost 29 consecutive games, most of they young'ins start panicking if we're not in the lead by the half.
Thanks for the welcome, our board is in meltdown mode all the time.

Anyway, Pitt has had quite the history of playing spoiler with big W’s occasionally, but also blowing games in heartbreaking fashion. And the lack of second half offense has been a serious pain point lately. Will be interesting to see how this one goes.

Reactions: atsKnight
I’ve liked the PITT fan base, they haven’t come across as condescending like so many others. Way less than most.
Combine that with the way the media has been nice to us is leading to this. We avenged 2006's loss. Need to find some motivation. Those fans calling us overrated? They better shut them up. ;)

Reactions: ahabmw
Thanks for the welcome, our board is in meltdown mode all the time.

Anyway, Pitt has had quite the history of playing spoiler with big W’s occasionally, but also blowing games in heartbreaking fashion. And the lack of second half offense has been a serious pain point lately. Will be interesting to see how this one goes.
Its really only a 3 game win streak if you think about.
Media is just trying to make it a bigger deal than it is. ;)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT