ADVERTISEMENT

UCF vs Pitt Live Game Thread

Sure is odd, so many Pitt players are having an injury.
We’ve already lost three starters on the year to injuries and had multiple guys go down last week. This isn’t a one game occurrence and we aren’t faking injuries.

Not to mention, Pinnock already went down earlier in the game. Look at the way he landed and was immediately in pain. Very likely he still isn’t 100%.

We’ve already lost three starters on the year to injuries and had multiple guys go down last week. This isn’t a one game occurrence and we aren’t faking injuries.

Not to mention, Pinnock already went down earlier in the game. Look at the way he landed and was immediately in pain. Very likely he still isn’t 100%.
I get why this seems insensitive on our part, but this happens with every team and they always insist it's all real. We trust no one but us.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
I get why this seems insensitive on our part, but this happens with every team and they always insist it's all real. We trust no one but us.
I get it. You can tell when someone’s faking it and when someone is legitimately injured. Last year, there were definitely some instances when we’d fall down to stop the clock. I’m not seeing that today.

We just haven’t been able to catch a break with the injury bug up to this point in the season.

Instead of halftime, can we have quarter time between first and second quarter? Would get our adjustments implemented faster

Reactions: atsKnight
I get it. You can tell when someone’s faking it and when someone is legitimately injured. Last year, there were definitely some instances when we’d fall down to stop the clock. I’m not seeing that today.

We just haven’t been able to catch a break with the injury bug up to this point in the season.
Pinnock is getting beat up. His status is legit.

Reactions: jared151
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT