ADVERTISEMENT

UCF vs SMU Game Thread ⚔️🖤💛

Need to get Xavier Townsend in the slot. He already played through any possible redshirt, he looks like he can separate and catch the ball, something we need badly.

Reactions: Terrorizzertz
Sadly, I don’t know if any qb could be successful with this OL and WR getting zero separation. We’re so screwed. Bowser needs to take a seat to Harvey also. He goes down when they breath on him. What the hell happened to him?

Reactions: Knight59
I am so over Gus and his circus offense, that puts us in the hole with his trick plays. He has taken one of the highest scoring offenses in the country and turned it into a 3 and out machine. Good luck D, as you were gassed before because the offense scored so quickly, but now, your gassed with all the 3 and outs, and we probably need you to also put some points on the board if we want to win.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
Tired of hearing Plumlee just needs time to adjust (get used to playing qb again). He’s made a couple of good passes this last drive but will he be able to move the team on a 1 minute drive to win the game? Sorry I’d never take that bet.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
Tired of hearing Plumlee just needs time to adjust (get used to playing qb again). He’s made a couple of good passes this last drive but will he be able to move the team on a 1 minute drive to win the game? Sorry I’d never take that bet.
He makes some plays. "Some plays" don't win games. Not on the final drive in the fourth quarter.

Reactions: Knight59
We need Martinez and Ware at the corners and Hodges at nickel and Koby Perry at a safety. Guys who can cause break ups, instead of just tackles after watching the reception.

Wtf is wrong with Kobi Hudson man, he didn’t even really have to jump for that…he looks like he is pressing, but look at our crowd vs what Auburn has, why press?

Regardless of a few good throws, Plumlee isn’t dependable as a passer. Missed a wide open first down play that didn’t require any heroics. Kobi shouldn’t have had to leap to catch that.

So over the excuse he hasn't played QB for two years. JRP had spring and fall camp and now game 5 to get the passing game in sync.

Why does Gus refuse to try any of the other RBs we have? Seems if he wants to establish the run he first needs to get some yds on the plays. We have several larger backs that could pound SMUs d line to soften them up for Richardson and qb runs. He’s so damn stubborn he won’t try something else when his plan isn’t working. Remind you of anyone?!?

Reactions: knight_tracker
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT