ADVERTISEMENT

*****UCF vs. Tulane Official Game Thread*****

The only way to have a chance to win this game is our d-line has to get pressure on Pratt as well as stopping Spears and our o-line has to give our freshman QB some time to set up along with opening some holes for our backs. If Tulane scores to open the 3rd quarter we will need to throw exclusively and then the game will get uglier than we ever imagined. Ending the season with a pathetic showing is not the way to enter Big12 play.
Today, it doesn't look like this team could stop Britney...

A lot to ask of a true freshman for the comeback.
Which is why I was hoping we could have preserved his red shirt. Physical skills alone do not mean a quarterback is ready to play at this level. Quick and accurate decision making is more important than the physical skills to be a good quarterback. The overwhelming majority of freshmen need their freshman year to prepare to play quarterback in college. TC should be much more ready after another off season of college level preparation.

Will this team stop messing with me. I have given up on them at least 5 times this game...then, this happens...

If Keene feels that he is not in the plan for starting next season he is doing the right thing for himself by preserving his redshirt.
Absolutely! UCF screwed him over time and time again. I can only suspect that Gus told Keene he had no future here.

Reactions: ReturnOf
Plumlee shouldn't have started, wasn't healthy. No choice though after Keene walked away from the team.
Maybe he walked away when Gus said he was starting JRP. Maybe he's tired of being the bridesmaid and never the bride? Who knows what transpired between Keene and Gus. It has to have been a very hard year for Keene.

Reactions: ReturnOf
No, no, no...this can't be.
I must have had too many Coors Lights to think they are in this game.

Reactions: KnightNite
F*** him. "Yeah let's go win a championship" Don't say that and then change your mind. No one was too keene on him before beating the Gators anyway, so buh bye!
I still say none of us know what transpired between Kenne & Gus. There may be more to the story than we will ever know.

Last edited:
i had to process what i saw on that tulane TD. it was so bad. usually when your DB plays off the trade off for allowing catches is that you close and tackle. but he gave so much cushion that the WR had room to put a move on him. wow.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT