ADVERTISEMENT

UCF vs Tulsa Game Thread

O-Line still not really showing up, especially running the ball. Want to see some improvement at the half.

D playing lights out. Tulsa has no offense.

Reactions: ucfcracker
Why is Tulsa able to dominate the LOS and play man at the same time? Too much speed & talent on UCF side of the ball for that to happen. Opening Gabriel up for some QB runs was a good adjustment, but they gotta start finding the open guy. There's no way Tulsa should be able to cover all the receivers so tightly. And WTF is wrong with this OL? None of the running plays have worked. It took a 300lb OL just to get a 1/4 yard? Come on, man.

Reactions: ucfcracker
Even if we’re able to stumble our way into a win here, this does not bode well for the Cinci game. The OGs of this 3-3-5 defense

Reactions: Stormthecourt?
Why is Tulsa able to dominate the LOS and play man at the same time? Too much speed & talent on UCF side of the ball for that to happen. Opening Gabriel up for some QB runs was a good adjustment, but they gotta start finding the open guy. There's no way Tulsa should be able to cover all the receivers so tightly. And WTF is wrong with this OL? None of the running plays have worked. It took a 300lb OL just to get a 1/4 yard? Come on, man.
OL looks like a pedestrian G5. Our guys are not pushing them off the ball and 170 lb running backs have nowhere to go. I really wish we had one back Latavius Murray size.

I agree it seems Heup doesn’t have the killer instinct. Two previous games we could’ve broken 60 easy. Style points DO matter for us. Letting ECU add more at the end of game wasn’t a good look. Now here we’re looking abysmal on offense and that last to for Tulsa was shameful. At least so far tonight, we are not a top ten team. This game should be a blowout already.

And here we go.....i'm not saying the sky is falling but the sky is falling...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT