ADVERTISEMENT

UCF vs Tulsa Game Thread

Absolutely zero
But whose fault is that? Heupel’s!!!! It’s been a problem the last two years and he has no control, no answers! This team has the talent to be special but he isn’t the coach to take them there. I wanted to give him some time but we don’t have that luxury. If we have another just Ok year polls and recruits will start questioning are we for real. Without the discipline we’re giving up over 100 yds/gm and who knows how many points.

But whose fault is that? Heupel’s!!!! It’s been a problem the last two years and he has no control, no answers! This team has the talent to be special but he isn’t the coach to take them there. I wanted to give him some time but we don’t have that luxury. If we have another just Ok year polls and recruits will start questioning are we for real. Without the discipline we’re giving up over 100 yds/gm and who knows how many points.
Losing this game will be very deflating. One of the worst in our history if it transpires but I'm staying hopeful that it doesn't.

I've said this so many times.

Not surprised by all the false starts, there's more people in the crowd this late in the game than the team is used to, they can't handle this noise.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT