ADVERTISEMENT

UCF vs UF in the Gasparilla Bowl???

I’d rather risk playing the freshman over Emory Jones
Idk. Problem this year was Gator fans being spoiled with Trask and impatient arses. They never gave him a chance before calling for AR to replace him. I think a fresh start and he could be pretty good.

Bowser is an example of the type of back we should always have on our roster.
Bowser is an example of the type of back EVERYONE should always have on their roster. Dude is legit and could play anywhere, just has the injury bug.
Idk. Problem this year was Gator fans being spoiled with Trask and impatient arses. They never gave him a chance before calling for AR to replace him. I think a fresh start and he could be pretty good.
Yup. Emory is going to work every day knowing his coworkers think he's second-best and his customers don't want him there. That's an awful place to be mentally. He can play.

Ticket prices keep dropping on the secondary markets, seats available pretty much anywhere in the stadium.

• Wow
Reactions: UCFhonors
Ticket prices keep dropping on the secondary markets, seats available pretty much anywhere in the stadium.
Originally it seemed like flippers would very active in this one. However I'm not sure how they do it considering Ticketmaster isn't allowing fan to fan sales via Exchange.

Originally it seemed like flippers would very active in this one. However I'm not sure how they do it considering Ticketmaster isn't allowing fan to fan sales via Exchange.

I bought 3 200-level tickets via Ticketmaster for $15 each (before added fees) before the matchup was officially announced but when Twitter rumblings were happening. Decided not to go due to rising covid, and sold on stubhub for $120 each (before fees were taken out). Made a nice little profit at least. Anyways, through stubhub, they just provided an email address to transfer the tickets to from Ticketmaster, and the recipient confirms on stubhub when they received it.

Reactions: FoxKnight
This whole article is about how great our backups are without mentioning they are the #2,3,4 on the depth chart in May 2021. SI immediately making a full list of excuses for UF since they have to also play their #2s.

Guess what when we playing in 06 with our backup QB and they had the NC team no one remembers it they only remember the score was a blow out.

SEC bias is ridiculous.

I am not trying to stir the pot but this was an interesting article about Kenne from a statistic point of view. I would never had thought what it revealed.
And no, I am not saying he is as good as KZ who was an exceptionally gifted QB with that "it" factor.

Last edited:
Reactions: Knight Strength
Concerning the Dec 31 gator bowl, they should allow the winner of the Gasparilla Bowl to play in the Gator. (thinking outside the box).

If Bowser can make it through the game! He's an impressive specimen when healthy. Rare combo of power and fleet-footedness.
He just needs to get enough carries to allow MAR & JR a handful of runs while fresh. Im thinking if Bowser can be effective on 15-20 carries and Mar & Jr can have 5 aolid carries a piece we will do well

YIKES there are some freezing cold takes here at the beginning of this thread. It's pretty bad! Can't believe people in this fanbase didn't want this game to happen. I guess that's why AD's direct, and why fans post on forums.

I hope we all can enjoy how special last night was!

You guys must not have any UF friends. If you did, you wouldn’t want this matchup either.

When I was in Louisville walking out the stadium after the shocking last minute loss, some asshole asked if we still want Bama. That’s the crap we have to deal with every single loss. You guys live in a bubble if you want to play UF now with one of our worst teams in years after bitching up a storm the last several years about them dodging us. It won’t be fun. Give me them in the regular season in a couple years when we have had time to reload and get the right recruits in here.
Hope no gator fans upset you last knight.

Nope, I find them much more enjoyable than you actually. I actually feel bad for anyone in your life to have to deal with your absurd pettiness. Probably not a lot of people though, just a hunch.

Merry Christmas
Just some good natured ribbing about such an icy cold take. Don’t worry about it. lucky the gamble of playing the Gators paid off and your friends and coworkers who you were afraid would pick on you with a loss can now be the target of assault. Go knights and Merry Christmas.

YIKES there are some freezing cold takes here at the beginning of this thread. It's pretty bad! Can't believe people in this fanbase didn't want this game to happen. I guess that's why AD's direct, and why fans post on forums.

I hope we all can enjoy how special last night was!

It's been bad for a while.

#UCFacts

😎

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT