ADVERTISEMENT

UConn +40.5

There offense is just fine. However, ours is 40.5 points better than it

Dear GOD, what team in this entire COUNTRY gets a point swing that HUGE in their conference??? I'm flabbergasted, confused, annoyed in how much your coach is praised by wrecking train wrecks that have already crashed and burned with a load of yellow cake Uranium! Wow! Just Wow!

Dear GOD, what team in this entire COUNTRY gets a point swing that HUGE in their conference??? I'm flabbergasted, confused, annoyed in how much your coach is praised by wrecking train wrecks that have already crashed and burned with a load of yellow cake Uranium! Wow! Just Wow!
Alabama vs UF at Tuscaloosa

Alabama favored by 42. Be there!!

What was the spread in the Georgia game? Close to 40 or did Georgia just obliterate the spread?

Just find it funny that the Gator troll is surprised about a 40 point spread for the best team in AAC against one of the worst who are without their QB while in the SEC Alabama won back to back games by a combined 125-3 against SEC opponents and his own team lost by 35 a couple weeks ago. Hell they trailed by 36 before a late score to a team that came into the game 0-4 in the SEC.

Sorry Frost. You're going to have to run up the score even though it's against what you stand for. We still will think that you're classy

We won't cover. Frost would have to purposely run it up to do that. He won't.

I hope he would, crushing teams is our only chance to get noticed....I heard a bunch of crap this week about people thinking our team was not so impressive like they thought it was just barely beating SMU.

Reactions: Mikesi
I hope he would, crushing teams is our only chance to get noticed....I heard a bunch of crap this week about people thinking our team was not so impressive like they thought it was just barely beating SMU.
This. Run up the freaking score. It's the only way to show how stupid the system is. Unfortunately, if it's 80-3, people will take notice. Style points help when the committee is made up of humans over computers

Reactions: Chez23
needs to be 85-10 then "maybe" UCF gets a 30 sec clip on ESPN.

When are you guys going to realize that GatorRad is not a gator fan...mooooo

image.png

We've already clobbered damn near everyone we've played. No one who matters cared at all. They won't care if blow out a team that everyone blows out.

BS Milton, if we don't beat them at home by a bigger score than Missouri did on the road, you open the door to the old farts to say a last place SEC team is better than we are.

BS Milton, if we don't beat them at home by a bigger score than Missouri did on the road, you open the door to the old farts to say a last place SEC team is better than we are.

Ohh lord, you're right. What was that score?

The goal is to completely and utterly destroy and embarrass anyone, anything and everything in our way.
Completely blowout every team that we can on our schedule and take no prisoners

Why would we strive for anything less? How is anything less going to benefit UCF's rankings? Show no mercy

If Missouri is the last place SEC team what does that make UF?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT