ADVERTISEMENT

UCONN to CINN

KnightVision82

Diamond Knight
Jan 26, 2004
When I was at the game at UCONN I thought this was going to be another big year for our passing offense. It hasn't really panned out that way...look at KZ stats below. KZ has less sacks and ints which is good but passing numbers are down. Our running game this year has won many games for us starting with second game against SC. Just looking for more fireworks in this end of season push.
Want to see 100% wide open game by KZ tonight like UCONN game :)

http://stats.washingtonpost.com/cfb/players.asp?id=270182

Reactions: ucfversusbcs
My feeling is that his injury is taking away his strength. He's amazing on the move and when plays are extended. Maybe somebody who has stats on this can verify.

My feeling is that his injury is taking away his strength. He's amazing on the move and when plays are extended. Maybe somebody who has stats on this can verify.
With tonight deciding the East Champs I’m willing to bet Milton won’t be held back at all. If he gets dinged up has 2 weeks to heal. Expect a lot of runs mixed in with longer throws from Milton

It would be nice if we knew what his real injury has been this season. His ankle injury didn't impact his throws but tonight is a do or die game for getting into the championship. ECU isn't going to beat CINN.

It would be nice if we knew what his real injury has been this season. His ankle injury didn't impact his throws but tonight is a do or die game for getting into the championship. ECU isn't going to beat CINN.
that has been the most annoying thing as a fan the last 2 seasons, the lack of info on injuries.

When I was at the game at UCONN I thought this was going to be another big year for our passing offense. It hasn't really panned out that way...look at KZ stats below. KZ has less sacks and ints which is good but passing numbers are down. Our running game this year has won many games for us starting with second game against SC. Just looking for more fireworks in this end of season push.
Want to see 100% wide open game by KZ tonight like UCONN game :)

http://stats.washingtonpost.com/cfb/players.asp?id=270182
We seem to play according to our emotions and we just happen to have loads of talent versus being an all around team.
We let the other team get away with taking their best shots at us. Think about all the yards we give up, the points we give up early, the big plays.
Then KZ wakes up and all of a sudden our drives look more relentless and fervent. Im thinking about that Marvin Williams catch in the open field, having a tackler miss and getting into the end zone. How about Greg McRae frantically breaking down the Temple front line the second half.
Coach doesnt mind gambling early and using KZ to take shots down the field in response to Bam Moore getting beat deep. Its as if we had all the time in the world anyways, whats the big deal?
It didnt look like it because it wasnt awesome looking, but we stopped the Memphis offense in the 2nd half.
I have a feeling it will be like this until bowl season. We will be challenged. It could be one quarter, a half, all game. Then we finally respond and then ESPN puts up the UCF logo and will the winning streak continue banner.
That said, attendance wise we've improved. Navy filled out great. We got Cinci tonight. Hopefully CCG game here. Dont forget USF with our fanbase traveling wont be ignored.

Reactions: Knight Strength
UCF game survival kit...

image.axd

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT