ADVERTISEMENT

UCONN vs Temple

G-Knight

Bronze Knight
Aug 26, 2011
UCONN is burning their true freshman QBS redshirt. He just threw a nice screen pass to the sideline. Wish we could do that :)

Let's face it. We are a 4-4 team because your record indicates who you are. UConn is terrible. We have beaten 4 crappy teams and and have lost to 3 good teams and Marlyand. We are right where we should be.

Reactions: LemmyKilmister
Temple jumped out to a 21-0 in 1st Q but stayed that way till the half.

Temple gets the ball to start in 3rd Q.

and that true freshman still has 0 points on the board into the 3rd quarter

the lack of patience/Milton hate on here is odd

Not odd, but really pathetic. It's like they don't realize anyone could actually grow, mature and become a better player via experience. But then the other side- we have a qb for the next 3 years is also equally odd. We have no idea who's going to be next years starter. He definitely needs to improve, if we're going to be any better next year.

Reactions: cocoabeachjason
Let's face it. We are a 4-4 team because your record indicates who you are. UConn is terrible. We have beaten 4 crappy teams and and have lost to 3 good teams and Marlyand. We are right where we should be.
Maryland is a middling 5-3 Big Ten team, including clobbering Purdue 50-7 and hammering Michigan St. 28-17. Nobody's really blown them out. Let's see if they can lose respectably against Ohio St., Michigan, and Nebraska.

Maryland is a middling 5-3 Big Ten team, including clobbering Purdue 50-7 and hammering Michigan St. 28-17. Nobody's really blown them out. Let's see if they can lose respectably against Ohio St., Michigan, and Nebraska.
Penn State blew them out

Penn State.

Our best win would be ECU since they started strong but has struggled since. I suppose UConn would sorta be the same since they escaped a P5 Virginia team

I guess these days, 38-14 isn't considered a blow out anymore. Even our S. Car. St. win wasn't termed a "blowout" in the press. Not unless you lay 60 or at least 50+ on an opponent or win by 5 TDs, and that's increasingly common in P-5 conferences. So Maryland's 50-7 win over Purdue was a blowout.

I guess these days, 38-14 isn't considered a blow out anymore. Even our S. Car. St. win wasn't termed a "blowout" in the press. Not unless you lay 60 or at least 50+ on an opponent or win by 5 TDs, and that's increasingly common in P-5 conferences. So Maryland's 50-7 win over Purdue was a blowout.
It was a blowout. I watched it

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT