ADVERTISEMENT

Unemployed handyman Knighttime had a rough day at work today

images
Hey clown. You post more than me. 🤣
images

Another 14 hour day in the WC 🦜🦜🤣

Seriously are you retarded? You just posted replies from Sunday morning to Tuesday night. 🤡🤡🤡🤡
Another 13 hour useless workday in the WC posting nonsense to nobody?
Or will it be 14 hours? 🤣🤣🤣🦜🦜🦜

You’re as much of a worthless, no-life, loser as your butt buddy

🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜

There you go. Immediately commenting back like you scan this board 24/7. Get a life...or girlfriend. Nobody cares about your cut and paste and vaccine safety...lol. You're a brainwashed tool.
No life or GF^^^^🤣🤣🤣🦜🦜🦜

life=WC

girlfriend= Crazyhole’s anus.

What’s in store for the unemployed loser today? More useless posts that can’t be debated? 😂🦜

Pathetic loser posting constantly about nothing 🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜

1. Did the unemployed loser Mickey get his 4th vaccine yet?

I know it's hard to do after posting your memes 24/7 to get time for that 4th shot.
  2. K

Biden said he would fix covid

Did you stroke off your friends for the final four? Nevermind...of course you did after posting sissy memes 24/7. Hard life you have doing nothing ever. No way you have a real job.
  3. K

Mickey is loving his new threads.
  4. K

Useless spammer
  5. K

Natural immunity works...well better force them to get a vaccination anyway. 😆
  6. K

Russian invasion into Ukraine is imminent

We all know Putin is a POS, but the people left in a lot of the cities were fighting the Russians.
  7. K

Pointing out the sanctions and war made putin more popular
  8. K

Putin's approval rating is up to 83% in Russia.
  9. K

Only dictators try to imprison their opponents

The irony is the Biden family was the ones directly involved with shakedowns in Ukraine. Hunter and Joe should be in jail. That isn't including the tax invasion, underage prostitutes, etc.

Still no job? 😂😂😂

Another 14 hour day in the unemployment world 🦜🦜🦜

Bright guy
^^^^

Technical degree
Means that the degree you got from a school is not accredited except at the school itself. There is a standard degree in which at the least takes 4 years and there is a technical degree which can take as little as 4 weeks. Usually the schools that offer technical degrees are for-profit private schools which tend to butcher the course. Such as taking out the standard liberal art requirements, Taking out the requirements for advanced classes, etc.

For the most part they are not accepted by other schools except the school you got it from. They tend to not be valued by employers. Due to the fact that if a diploma says Masters(type of degree) on it it technically doesn't mean anything.

The irony of the idiot that doubles my post count in fewer years. 🤔

Bright guy
^^^^
I have a degree from UCF so what does that say? I could retire at 45. Multiple technical certificates and licenses. Must be lucky. 😉”

Oh my 🦜🦜🦜🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

pushing 16 unemployed handyman hours in the WC

Clearly you're worried about me. What an idiot
You’re just all big mad because you lost your lover to enjoy schoolgirl giggles with. He’s the only one who responded to your useless posts. What a loser 🦜😂🦜

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT