ADVERTISEMENT

Unemployed handyman Knighttime had a rough day at work today

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, but most people who are that productive don't go bragging about it in their personal hate diary over a complete stranger that triggered them on a message board.
Whatever dude. You’re making your comments out of context, but you be you. I think you should know by know now that I don’t really GAF about the assessment and criticism from “a complete stranger.” Don’t need your approval but….

4120983.jpg

Whatever dude. You’re making your comments out of context, but you be you. I think you should know by know now that I don’t really GAF about the assessment and criticism from “a complete stranger.” Don’t need your approval but….

4120983.jpg

projection, but I'm sorry they hurt your fee-fee's

should probably chill on your obsession if you wanna play the "I'm just a cool guy and IDGAF 😎" card

projection, but I'm sorry they hurt your fee-fee's

should probably chill on your obsession if you wanna play the "I'm just a cool guy and IDGAF 😎" card
Sorry, but some internet troll isn’t going to hurt my feelings or use some completely obvious and feeble attempt at reverse psychology, so keep trying to play that game.

Go to bed. You should probably chill on YOUR OBSESSION with me. It’s kind of creepy. Like a stalker.
Doesn’t look like you can get me out of your head. I’m on-call, so how long would you like to play this game? 😉

Last edited:
Sorry, but some internet troll isn’t going to hurt my feelings or use some completely obvious and feeble attempt at reverse psychology, so keep trying to play that game.

Go to bed. You should probably chill on YOUR OBSESSION with me. It’s kind of creepy. Like a stalker.
Doesn’t look like you can get me out of your head. I’m on-call, so how long would you like to play this game? 😉
tl;dr

I learned two important things from this thread:

1) much message board idiocy goes on well after midnight, and

2) McDonalds has on-call employees.

Wow! Who knew?😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I learned two important things from this thread:

1) much message board idiocy goes on well after midnight, and

2) McDonalds has on-call employees.

Wow! Who knew?😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
3). You’re a fukcing moron. You actually thought that this thread was to teach you something? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Duh 🙄 “McDonald’s has on-call employees.”

0/10

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
3). You’re a fukcing moron. You actually thought that this thread was to teach you something? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Duh 🙄 “McDonald’s has on-call employees.”

0/10
Your constant use of the pejorative “fu*king moron” diminishes it’s impact. Maybe cretin for a nice change?

• Love
Reactions: Ucfmikes

Oh my 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh my! Another 14 hour day posting BDS and scared 😟 Covid responses. No debating or useful information whatsoever

1. Boston said he would fix Covid

Your vocabulary is down to pictures. What an idiot 🤣
  2. K

Disinformation ....dun dun dun

Meme moron. You can use words.
  3. K

Boston said he would fix Covid

Meme boy ^^^
  4. K

Biden said he would fix covid

No not political https://www.nytimes.com/2022/02/28/world/state-of-the-union-mask-mandate.html
  5. K

Mickey the parrot strikes again with covid vaccine propaganda
  6. K

Boston said he would fix Covid

67 or 11? Fool
  7. K

SOTU thread

8. K

SOTU thread

9. K

I think this sums up how Putin and Xi view the west

It is a coincidence that Putin invaded before Trump and after Trump. 62% of Americans think Putin wouldn't have invaded. I'm in that the camp that Putin wouldn't know the response of Trump which kept him in check under Trump. I'm glad we are not the face of this war though.
  10. K

Gold +6%, Stocks -15% - Did you get your hedge on yet?

We constantly get owned by this regime.
  11. K

They know it is a losing argument so the only thing left is memes and gifs. There is zero reason you can justify putting kids in masks then walk around without a mask yourself.
  12. K

I just feel like we will have more opportunities that aren't a complete gamble. I'm 46 and done with financial gambles.
  13. K

I don't have a specific number but getting closer to making a move. I'll probably look to sell puts and buy some stocks to write covered calls.
  14. K

Liberals that want your kids in masks.
  15. K

Dow is down 750 points coming into the SOTU.
  16. K

SOTU thread

Build back better will come up for sure. He will need to figure out how to push that before midterms.
  17. K

SOTU thread

You don't think the main focus will be Russia? Then fighting inflation? I'm sure green energy will come up for a portion of the address. We should start the process of nuclear plants if we want green energy.
  18. I wonder if the Russian Troops

Both of you offer zero value to the board which is intended to be a current event discussion. Complete losers and an embarrassment to UCF.
  19. K

I wonder if the Russian Troops

You're clearly obsessed with me. My posts are current events. If I could only post memes 24/7 like our resident clown.
  20. K

Joel Greenberg seminole county tax collector organized bitcoin payments but he embezzled the transactional profits. 🙃
  21. K

Nope not a political hoax
  22. K

Russian invasion into Ukraine is imminent

The Russian markets were closed the last 2 days.
  23. K

Unfortunately the black vote won’t be counted in 2022

Can they use dropboxes?
  24. K

A few organizations around here fit that mold.
  25. K

Nope not a political hoax
  26. K

I wonder if the Russian Troops

Leaving for Delaware is not a good look at the start of a war. One threatening nukes.
  27. K

Good news it just took a war and some at home tests to end covid. It's a miracle!
  28. K

I didn't say to buy Russian etfs. I said I would invest in the russian etf vs ruble but that is like asking if you want to amputate an arm or leg. Way too many unknowns and it would be a complete gamble that the war ends soon.
  29. K

I wouldn't gamble on Russia for the record. Way too many unknowns with new sanctions and companies bailing on the region daily.

Another 15+ hour day at the unemployed WC office. Impressive 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh my! Another tough day in the world of unemployment 🦜🦜🦜🦜🤣🤣🤣🤣

1. Biden said he would fix covid

2. K

Ron DeSantis the champion of Florida

Amen
  3. K

4. K

Crude is up another 7.5%. Brandon needs to get us energy independent again.
  5. K

A little unknown fact her granddaughter was a 39 year old fitness instructor that wasn't so fortunate.
  6. K

Lol. She was so young did they even know if she really had it? did you see she was wearing a mask outside after already recovering from covid. 😉
  7. K

Car warranty, student loans, tax liens, health insurance

Jury duty scam calls
  8. K

Ron DeSantis the champion of Florida

I guess you're still wearing a mask for covid theater?
  9. K

10. K

Covidiots. Stand up and Own yourself

Good grief his ex didn't even want to see the micro penis. I'll pass on that offer like she did.
  11. K

Lol...here we go! 🤣 tell us about the fitness instructors next
  12. K

More pictures ^
  13. K

Plus all these 39 year old fitness instructors!
  14. K

Average covid death is over 70. But there is an article about a 39 year fitness instructor! They are dropping like flies!
  15. K

Gold is jumping right now
  16. K

Oh we have plenty of 🐑 here.
  17. K

Does a parrot 🦜 have a larger vocabulary than Knighttime?

Skylar aka micro penis from Lake Mary joining his buddy. 🤣
  18. K

Mickey is an insecure little man. The irony of this thread is he uses repetitive pictures and can't debate. A few possible reasons. 1) insecure being abandoned by his family 2) micro penis 3) covid vaccine injury 4) struggling getting owned constantly We can help you get past this! We...

Oh my 🤣😂😂

Been a productive weekend and Monday debating about nothing

😂😂😂😂

LEFTIST PEDO & GENERAL IDIOCY MEGATHREAD

Can we get someone to admit voting for Biden was a HUUUGE mistake yet?
  1. K

Mickey the janitor having a tough day

^^^ Getting ready for a busy day posting memes. 🤣
  2. K

Do you use words in real life or draw pictures?
  3. K

CDC getting information from CNN?
  4. K

Unfortunately the black vote won’t be counted in 2022

5. K

Elon musk tweets that we need to drill more even if that negatively impacts Tesla in the short term.
  6. K

7. K

Some great reading for the anti-vaxxers. Bostonstrangler, parade float, the celibate loser, and the unemployed handyman Knighttime

Parrot 🦜 🦜 Surprised we didn't get the fitness instructor! Lol. Might as well post that 100xs. Mickey is an insecure little man. The irony of this thread is he uses repetitive pictures and can't debate. A few possible reasons. 1) insecure being abandoned by his family 2) micro penis 3)...
  8. K

Mickey the janitor having a tough day

Weird because you post the same copy and paste propaganda from the same source knowing you look like a scared beta. That's a parrot. Show me any post that you made that had any value in the last week. You're a complete loser worrying about a stranger online. Maybe you will find someone that...
  9. K

Posting hundreds of posts about me daily. You're a little insecure b!tch.

^^^^^^^
What an idiot. I didn't even post after Saturday morning/afternoon while you're posting more pictures. Meanwhile you're doubling up my post count. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🦜😂🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🤣🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜

Oh my? Did he eat lunch?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

@KNIGHTTIME^ has multiple paid off houses 🏡 and toys 🧸

HOW DO “RICH” unemployed handymen like @KNIGHTTIME^ spend their vacations?
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

“I'll say I owned my primary residence and other properties in cash in my 30s with ZERO debt. I have 100% paid benefits for my entire family. I own multiple cars all cash (my sports car toys).”

It’s Knighttime vacation time in the WC baby!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I have a degree from UCF so what does that say? I could retire at 45. Multiple technical certificates and licenses. Must be lucky. 😉

I wouldn't say either way if I got vaccinated for the record

I have a degree from UCF so what does that say? I could retire at 45. Multiple technical certificates and licenses. Must be lucky. 😉

Wow! Another productive work day in the WC 😂🦜😂🦜😂😂🦜😂🦜

Is that picture you after hearing your mom didn't want you? She wanted her customer to pull out. Unfortunately you were born right?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT