ADVERTISEMENT

Unemployed handyman Knighttime had a rough day at work today

Ucfmikes

Todd's Tiki Bar
Gold Member
Jun 6, 2015
  1. Biden said he would fix covid

Everyone around you almost dies of covid. Amazing statistic!!
  2. K

Biden said he would fix covid

That is the experts he trusts.
  3. K

Remember when Boston.Knight said the Tampa Bay Rays' catcher died from a vaccine?

I remember when mickey said 11 people died in Isreal when his link showed 67. 🤣
  4. K

I'll cut him slack. He is living in fear for 2+ years. Wearing a cloth masks the experts said worked.
  5. K

🤣
  6. K

Gold!

How's woke Biden doing with the markets today? 🤔🍦🤔
  7. K

If you want a response as a meme that is all has remaining. Broken man after years of lockdowns to find out masks didn't work and he had nothing to fear.
  8. K

Gold +6%, Stocks -15% - Did you get your hedge on yet?

Hopefully Joe Brandon doesn't destroy the economy. I won't be good if your gold prediction comes true. With this regime we just don't know.
  9. K

"I'm Joe Brandon, and welcome to Jackass the Presidency."

Joe Brandon fan?
  10. K

Inflation numbers

Markets lower again. Thanks Joe Brandon
  11. K

Imagine us wasting jail space for someone that didn't want to wear a mask? the cdc and fraudci admitted doesn't work. Day 1 in office might be in jail. So dumb...
  12. K

Wayyyyy OT - White Supremacy and Hamburgers

I love they laughed at her. She's crazy.
  13. K

Canadian trucker protest

So the 89% don't think it works if they are worried about the 11%.
  14. K

Trust the government

Opens the door for getting labeled a terrorist because you don't believe in critical race theory or even questioning voting. They will spy on you to keep you inline.
  15. K

Mickey won't say it but he is a covid expert. He watches msm.

Must be nice living off your parents and the government

Better than living in “ISREAL” 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Wow. Just curious how much time did you spend Mikes on assembling this post? Honestly , it's quite impressive how dedicated you are to the cause .

I paid a handyman today $250 today to help me install a new hot water heater and some faucets at a house I am selling. I was doing the math , if he gets 2 jobs a day at $500 like he did today, that's $10,000 a month or $120 K a year. not bad if you ask me.

I won't disparage anyone working either hands . I pulled my back doing something stupid and I needed the guys help otherwise I would have done it all myself .

Reactions: _glaciers
Wow. Just curious how much time did you spend Mikes on assembling this post? Honestly , it's quite impressive how dedicated you are to the cause .
1.2 seconds. Maybe you should call one of your buddies. They need work, but I doubt that they are motivated living off the government

• Haha
Reactions: Nautiknight

I paid a handyman today $250 today to help me install a new hot water heater and some faucets at a house I am selling. I was doing the math , if he gets 2 jobs a day at $500 like he did today, that's $10,000 a month or $120 K a year. not bad if you ask me.

I won't disparage anyone working either hands . I pulled my back doing something stupid and I needed the guys help otherwise I would have done it all myself .
Probably less time than it took you to dunk 5,000 strawberries in chocolate.

Probably less time than it took you to dunk 5,000 strawberries in chocolate.
The rodeo starts tomorrow! At $41.99 a dozen for huge long stem berries enrobed in single bean Venezuelan cacao , well let's just say it's quite a busy time for me .Making bank this weekend boys . Dudes come to me to buy chocolate in the hopes of getting a little something something, wink wink,nudge nudge say no more.... 😆.

Dudes come to me to buy chocolate in the hopes of getting a little something something, wink wink,nudge nudge say no more.... 😆.
So.., do you give them sexual favors for chocolates? Why are you trying to make a perfectly good trash WC thread normal?

So.., do you give them sexual favors for chocolates? Why are you trying to make a perfectly good trash WC thread normal?
I am just not a mean guy. I was genuinely curious about how you cut pasted and tracked all that stuff ? It's kind of creepy stalker but to each his own. I don't give sexual favors . Guys buy chocolate to give to their woman in the hopes she says tonight's the night baby . Chocolate is the currency to get her to say yes. Duh .

I was genuinely curious about how you cut pasted and tracked all that stuff ? It's kind of creepy stalker but to each his own.
I just search “unemployed handyman” “uneducated” “pathetic” and “loser” and it magically pops up.

Posted 14+ hours straight today. That must be a new record 😂😂. Impressive.

Oh my 2/15/2022. Another 12 hour productive day!!! 😂😂😂

The Knighttime count. Another 100 posts in a hour day! I hope that the WC is paying him unemployment overtime
😂

he's been here 10 years longer and you have almost double the amount of posts lol
Did someone say something? Making fun of imbeciles is a lot of posts 😂

I’m in the Dungeon, but thanks for playing

I work 12-14 hour days, but thanks for playing

Last edited:
You know how stupid you sound having twice as many posts and me being on here 10 years less right? Who the f cares if you post in the dungeon? Fun fact, I believe I was the first paid member in the dungeon back when it started.

I work 16-18 hours daily.

67561735.jpg

mom-please-pick-me-up-im-scared-memes-17979a7c7b37dee9-847d0444eefbb56d.jpg
You know how stupid you sound having twice as many posts and me being on here 10 years less right? Who the f cares if you post in the dungeon? Fun fact, I believe I was the first paid member in the dungeon back when it started.

I work 16-18 hours daily.
This is @KNIGHTTIME^

mom-please-pick-me-up-im-scared-memes-17979a7c7b37dee9-847d0444eefbb56d.jpg

So what's the beef between a few of you? @KNIGHTTIME^ @KnighttimeJoe @Crazyhole @Ucfmikes (did I miss anyone?)

The 3 most common sh!t starters in life are money, sex, and politics...

As in:
1) One owes another a debt
2) Someone stole a girl (or guy if that's your thing)
3) Political / Philosophical differences

Are we not all UCFans? ...that alone should uKnight us and supersede the above 3 difference categories.... Hope when the season starts, you all set your sights on our opponents with your national championship-caliber intensity

So what's the beef between a few of you? @KNIGHTTIME^ @KnighttimeJoe @Crazyhole @Ucfmikes (did I miss anyone?)

As in:

Are we not all UCFans? ...that alone should uKnight us and supersede the above 3 difference categories.... Hope when the season starts, you all set your sights on our opponents with your national championship-caliber intensity
Mike just has some personal problems and uses this board to project his self-loathing onto others. Years of narcissism as a protective measure caught up to him, and now he's coming to grips with reality, but it comes out as anger. He'll break down eventually and we'll all still be here for him when it happens.

Pretty much my thoughts. Unsure why this board has to be uncivilized. There can't be opposing opinions without being called obese, handyman, unemployed, wawa employee, etc. Embarrassing on a college board.
Yeap, and you contribute to the fray just as much there, Sparky.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Mike just has some personal problems and uses this board to project his self-loathing onto others. Years of narcissism as a protective measure caught up to him, and now he's coming to grips with reality, but it comes out as anger. He'll break down eventually and we'll all still be here for him when it happens.
You’re a complete loser. You’re the only one on here who has no affiliation with UCF. You have completely destroyed this board by making it your life 3-4 years ago. You’re a pathetic, celibate unemployed loser with no life who’s trapped in NGEbraska without any friends.

Pretty much my thoughts. Unsure why this board has to be uncivilized. There can't be opposing opinions without being called obese, handyman, unemployed, wawa employee, etc. Embarrassing on a college board.
Because you have destroyed this board with your repetitive, COVID, vaccines and Biden obsession. You literally have a vocabulary of 10 and are an embarrassment to any college graduate

As in:

Crazyhole ain't no UCF fan. He's a NGebraska fan who showed up like a stray dog when Scott Fraud was our coach and then never left.

Because you have destroyed this board with your repetitive, COVID, vaccines and Biden obsession. You literally have a vocabulary of 10 and are an embarrassment to any college graduate
This. Knighttime does nothing but post the same inane shit over and over: Biden, vaccines, COVID--rinse repeat, and then recycle. Then he whines like a stuck UCFoBeSe when he gets called out for it.

This. Knighttime does nothing but post the same inane shit over and over: Biden, vaccines, COVID--rinse repeat, and then recycle. Then he whines like a stuck UCFoBeSe when he gets called out for it.
They annoyed the crap out of the Shuckster and he took off after years here

They annoyed the crap out of the Shuckster and he took off after years here
Shooky could be annoying as all hell too. Dude was legit woke at every turn about the dumbest shit.
Having a convo with knighttime and Boston is like the Rock calling out the Big Show. Dudes stick their fingers in their ears, have a third grade education, and are mentally retarded.

• Haha

On the surface, looks like MSNBC vs FOX News discussion points...

Perhaps you all can agree to disagree, stop taking things personal, and look forward to drinking beer at the upcoming spring game?

The sad thing is "Cable News" and social media is polarizing this country because anger is the strongest of all emotions keeping people "tuned in", which means more $$ advert money $$. 2nd strongest is fear, which is why every hurricane is the apocalypse, so "$tay tuned".

Frankly, I'd like all of "us" to turn that sh!t off and focus on family / friends that are in our physical presence. Life was so much simpler with a flip phone... Miss those days.

I really hope this negative trend turns around, I've already made changes and trying to get others to do the same... I don't do the Twitter or any of those social apps, and I stopped watching cable news (occasionally browse headlines and the drastic difference of perspectives and focus points are comical). Virtual arguments are pointless... And should be prohibited until people are forced to publish factual identification information like name, photo, address, etc... Until then, keyboard warriors will continue to be inappropriately vocal while hiding behind cloak of anonymity... That's why conditions are very uncivil.

Hope others can join in and redirect current trends.

Go Knights!

Perhaps you all can agree to disagree, stop taking things personal, and look forward to drinking beer at the upcoming spring game?

The sad thing is "Cable News" and social media is polarizing this country because anger is the strongest of all emotions keeping people "tuned in", which means more $$ advert money $$. 2nd strongest is fear, which is why every hurricane is the apocalypse, so "$tay tuned".

Frankly, I'd like all of "us" to turn that sh!t off and focus on family / friends that are in our physical presence. Life was so much simpler with a flip phone... Miss those days.

I really hope this negative trend turns around, I've already made changes and trying to get others to do the same... I don't do the Twitter or any of those social apps, and I stopped watching cable news (occasionally browse headlines and the drastic difference of perspectives and focus points are comical). Virtual arguments are pointless... And should be prohibited until people are forced to publish factual identification information like name, photo, address, etc... Until then, keyboard warriors will continue to be inappropriately vocal while hiding behind cloak of anonymity... That's why conditions are very uncivil.

Go Knights!
TL;DR

GO KNIGHTS!!! 🍻

Go Knights!
Did not read. Was watching Tomi on Fox and Friends.

BTW- the name calling is 3rd grader level. Do you guys really feel like an adult calling someone obese, celibate, handyman, etc? You can’t work in a professional job.
This would make the parade float UCFBS proud 🥲

BTW- the name calling is 3rd grader level. Do you guys really feel like an adult calling someone obese, celibate, handyman, etc? You can’t work in a professional job.
I say it’s more college level and that’s why you don’t get it. Most of us took calculus in high school.

I work 12-14 hour days, but thanks for playing
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, but most people who are that productive don't go bragging about it in their personal hate diary over a complete stranger that triggered them on a message board.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT