ADVERTISEMENT

Unhinged Tweets.

I was responding to the hilarious outrage over a letter

Outrage? No. Ashamed? Yes.

He’s an embarrassment to this country. If you think otherwise...well that says a lot about you.

Do you really think McConnell and the vast majority of Republicans think he’s a good leader? No. They have no choice in the matter now.

Party over politics. Both sides do it. It will never change.

He’s an embarrassment to this country. If you think otherwise...well that says a lot about you.

Do you really think McConnell and the vast majority of Republicans think he’s a good leader? No. They have no choice in the matter now.

Well said.

If there were a secret vote for removal from office, there would be 80+ votes.

You guy’s are so fukcing stupid

None of this stupid sh_t effects the lives of 90% plus working Americans, many who are becoming rich as some of you unemployed or retired losers sit on this board with your TDS debating over hours about this fairly trivial BS

Russia?? Doesn’t effect me
Ukraine?? Doesn’t effect me
Putting in a Democratic President and raising taxes. Effects me
Healthcare for illegal immigrants??? Please
Twitter??? Doesn’t effect me
Gas prices?? Effects me
Lower taxes?? Awesome
Not being Presidential?? Who gives a crap? Effects Ninjaknight and Shookster

Syria? Doesn’t effect me
ISIS?? Hmmm. Last I heard they aren’t much.

Get a life people

Last edited:
Reactions: UCFWayne
You guy’s are so fukcing stupid

None of this stupid sh_t effects the lives of 90% plus working Americans, many who are becoming rich as some of you unemployed or retired losers sit on this board with your TDS debating over hours about this fairly trivial BS

Russia?? Doesn’t effect me
Ukraine?? Doesn’t effect me
Putting in a Democratic President and raising taxes. Effects me
Healthcare for illegal immigrants??? Please
Twitter??? Doesn’t effect me
Gas prices?? Effects me
Lower taxes?? Awesome
Not being Presidential?? Who gives a crap? Effects Ninjaknight and Shookster

Syria? Doesn’t effect me
ISIS?? Hmmm. Last I heard they aren’t much.

Get a life people

Wrong. You and our president are fukcing stupid.

Chaos in national security effects us all.

When you ignore the advice of 4 star generals and in fact do the opposite of their recommendations, it puts all of ours lives and our children's lives in danger.

Wrong. You and our president are fukcing stupid.

Chaos in national security effects us all.

When you ignore the advice of 4 star generals and in fact do the opposite of their recommendations, it puts all of ours lives and our children's lives in danger.
You’re fukcing stupid, because only lowlife scumbags like yourself worry about this trivial BS at 5:00 A.M. in the morning on a message board.

It’s an illness

Normal people are getting ready for a productive workday

Danger?? :flush: pffft! I feel pretty damn safe this morning. Go smoke some dope and maybe you will feel better

You’re fukcing stupid, because only lowlife scumbags like yourself worry about this trivial BS at 5:00 A.M. in the morning on a message board. It’s an illness

I worry about security at all hours. I fell asleep on the couch at 8 last night and don't have to work today.

National security is serious and not to be fukced with. Trump jeopardizes it everyday. You really should pay more attention.

I worry about security at all hours. I fell asleep on the couch at 8 last night and don't have to work today.

National security is serious and not to be fukced with. Trump jeopardizes it everyday. You really should pay more attention.
Look, I’m concerned about National security, but if one recent move by the president is all that I have to worry about today, then I’m feeling pretty damn good about this country. Ok see how things really play out from this

Once, again. In regards to the overall big picture globally, I feel pretty damn safe about national security

Try to have a good day today

You’re fukcing stupid, because only lowlife scumbags like yourself worry about this trivial BS at 5:00 A.M. in the morning on a message board.

It’s an illness

Danger?? :flush: pffft! I feel pretty damn safe this morning. Go smoke some dope and maybe you will feel better

LMMFAO. He's up at 5am typing away about this nonsense on a message board, and you're up at 6am. You're both stupid donkeys.

And yes, here I am commenting at 6:18am. IDGAF.

edit: I see you responded to him 11 mins after he typed his stuff. STFU.

Last edited:
Reactions: EweSeaEff
LMMFAO. He's up at 5am typing away about this nonsense on a message board, and you're up at 6am. You're both stupid donkeys.

And yes, here I am commenting at 6:18am. IDGAF.

edit: I see you responded to him 11 mins after he typed his stuff. STFU.
Another lowlife loser. At least he had a take you POS. I woke up to that BS, not responding 11 minutes later

Christ almighty. You're unhinged. First he's a loser for posting, fukcing stupid, now he has a take.

Might be time for you to quit the boards altogether. You're not very good at this.
When NinjaKnight is liking all your posts, then it’s time to quit posting. Maybe you need to hit the bottle again. It worked so well for you when I broke you down 3 years ago

You NEVER HAVE a take you’re just on here to justify your existence and you have no friends

So.., what’s on the agenda for today Joe?

Reactions: DaShuckster
When NinjaKnight is liking all your posts, then it’s time to quit posting. Maybe you need to hit the bottle again. It worked so well for you when I broke you down 3 years ago

You NEVER HAVE a take you’re just on here to justify your existence and you have no friends

So.., what’s on the agenda for today Joe?

Awwww. Did I strike a nerve, Mikey? You’re shook and hysterical as ever. Even der shookboi liked your stuff. You know that when he’s liking your posts, it’s time to quit posting.

My take? You suck. Have a nice day and quit sucking so much.

Awwww. Did I strike a nerve, Mikey? You’re shook and hysterical as ever. Even der shookboi liked your stuff. You know that when he’s liking your posts, it’s time to quit posting.

My take? You suck. Have a nice day and quit sucking so much.
No Joey. I’m cool, calm and collected. Only you are capable of meltdowns of biblical proportions. You start crap and are too much of a mental midget to handle being called out on it. You’re weak

Reactions: DaShuckster
Ouch! Joey doesn't like you. Boo-hoo! :)

My take, Ucfmikes? Like other folks here, you and I rarely agree on the WC but I can tell you're a good guy who I wouldn't mind sharing a few beers with.
Good insight. Yes, I’m not nearly the a-hole in person as I am on here whenever provoked. Lol. In the end, it’s just a message board, but more entertaining and informative than the news. Beers anytime on me
[cheers]

No Joey. I’m cool, calm and collected. Only you are capable of meltdowns of biblical proportions. You start crap and are too much of a mental midget to handle being called out on it. You’re weak

Cool, calm, and collected. Lmao.

Yes, I’m not nearly the a-hole in person as I am on here whenever provoked.

Yeah, I meltdown on here. You drunk again? Clearly, you have me confused with someone else.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Lmao insane little bitchboy Mike is inventing insane shit again? He provides absolutely nothing of substance other than literal lies and idiot level fox news filled takes. Just put him on ignore, you can gain absolutely nothing from his shrill hate speech.

Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
Cool, calm, and collected. Lmao.

Yeah, I meltdown on here. You drunk again? Clearly, you have me confused with someone else.
Keep searching Joey. There has to be another can of Black label beer that’s not empty under the bed

So.., how was work today?

Lmao insane little bitchboy Mike is inventing insane shit again? He provides absolutely nothing of substance other than literal lies and idiot level fox news filled takes. Just put him on ignore, you can gain absolutely nothing from his shrill hate speech.
I think that you just perfectly described yourself (just substitute CNN) as the most ignored person in the history of message boards. The one sh*t poster that all are measured against. Nothing but hate that would make any mass murderer proud

Snowflake

Ouch! Joey doesn't like you. Boo-hoo! :)

My take, Ucfmikes? Like other folks here, you and I rarely agree on the WC but I can tell you're a good guy who I wouldn't mind sharing a few beers with.

He won't show up because it'll probably be too cold out. :rolleyes:

[roll][cheers]

Reactions: Ucfmikes

Not a bad idea for a new charity.

Booze with a Bozo©

Imbue with an Idiot ©

Drink with a Dumbass©

Microbrew with the Mentally Challenged©

Last edited:
Not a bad idea for a new charity.

Booze with a Bozo©

Imbue with an Idiot ©

Drink with a Dumbass©

Microbrew with the Mentally Challenged©
This is the guy who just a few hours ago is criticizing who’s adding value to the WC??

:joy:[roll]:joy:[roll]:joy:[roll]

Another unemployed loser.

Get out there and interact with other human beings in person. Or have you already failed miserably at that?

Back on topic...former Navy SEAL and leader of USSOCOM just came down with TDS, he said the US is under attack from the president. But what does he know, he only led the raid that killed Osama bin laden.

Our Republic Is Under Attack From the President
If President Trump doesn’t demonstrate the leadership that America needs, then it is time for a new person in the Oval Office.

By William H. McRaven

Admiral McRaven is a former commander of the United States Special Operations Command.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
ADVERTISEMENT