ADVERTISEMENT

Unhinged Tweets.

Twitter didn’t exist in the 90s for instant reaction & for the whataboutism army that was searching for material to try to lessen how shitty this was to say by the Potus. Especially a President that has used dog whistle language multiple times in public.

Lynchings are horrific and I’m very glad that practice is long gone. From wikipedia “According to the Tuskegee Institute, 4,743 people were lynched between 1882 and 1968 in the United States, including 3,446 African Americans and 1,297 whites. More than 73 percent of lynchings in the post-Civil War period occurred in the Southern states.”

Lynchings were largely hanging but also included shootings, burning alive, torture to death, etc. Contrary to popular belief, it’s not the method of the execution that makes it a lynching, it’s the extrajudicial mob action that makes it a lynching. Given the horrific action of racist southerners from 1880-1920, lynchings have become synonymous with evil white racism.

Today’s society has decided that lynching was always done as an act of evil white racism so it’s very stupid of anyone to use the term in political speech unless they are using it accurately to describe evil racism.

What a deranged individual. I can understand why Joe put him on ignore.
Ooooh., Joe put me on ignore. How will I deal with this crisis?

I think the whole outside world has put you on ignore. That’s your problem. Take a good look in the mirror. You’re a sociopath

Lynchings are horrific and I’m very glad that practice is long gone. From wikipedia “According to the Tuskegee Institute, 4,743 people were lynched between 1882 and 1968 in the United States, including 3,446 African Americans and 1,297 whites. More than 73 percent of lynchings in the post-Civil War period occurred in the Southern states.”

Lynchings were largely hanging but also included shootings, burning alive, torture to death, etc. Contrary to popular belief, it’s not the method of the execution that makes it a lynching, it’s the extrajudicial mob action that makes it a lynching. Given the horrific action of racist southerners from 1880-1920, lynchings have become synonymous with evil white racism.

Today’s society has decided that lynching was always done as an act of evil white racism so it’s very stupid of anyone to use the term in political speech unless they are using it accurately to describe evil racism.
There were a lot of lynchings in the new world and wild west. It invokes a lot of bad memories in our history. Trump is not being lynched.

Lol at the people crying over “lunching” while not giving two shits that their soon to be D Nominee used “lunching” to literally describe the Clinton impeachment in the 90s

utter hypocrites

Reactions: UCFWayne
Who gets the Twitter fire today? I'm thinking illegals. Is there a caravan forming south of the borders?

Lol at the people crying over “lunching” while not giving two shits that their soon to be D Nominee used “lunching” to literally describe the Clinton impeachment in the 90s

utter hypocrites

GOT DAMMIT!!!!! LUNCHING!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

LOL.

utter hypocrites
The group of people that are quickest to hurl racist, sexist, rapist, homophobe, transphobe, Nazi, Hitler, fascist, and any other negative mischaracterization under the sun at people to win a debate are outraged that Trump used the word lynching.

The group of people that are quickest to hurl racist, sexist, rapist, homophobe, transphobe, Nazi, Hitler, fascist, and any other negative mischaracterization under the sun at people to win a debate are outraged that Trump used the word lynching.

Trump likes to troll people with racist, sexist and anti-immigrant tweets. Then when people object to the trolling, he (and you) shift the blame to the person(group) being trolled.

People don't like being trolled. That's why most people don't like Trump.

Trump likes to troll people with racist, sexist and anti-immigrant tweets. Then when people object to the trolling, he (and you) shift the blame to the person(group) being trolled.

People don't like being trolled. That's why most people don't like Trump.
I agree with the troll point. However, most on the right and even some moderates are absolutely tired of Democrats pulling out all stops in politics and even general conversation and Republicans just rolling over and taking it. Democrats have been winning for decades because they cast their opponents as evil and frame everything they disagree with in the worst possible light. So Trump came out and did the exact same thing and the people who were tired of being punching bags finally felt like they had a champion who could beat the Democrats using their own playbook. This is why he won.

I hate his twitter trolling but you have to understand that after being called all sorts of vile things for years for just trying to have honest conversations when progressives disagree or feel uncomfortable because their ideas are challenged, I can’t feel too sorry for people who want to outrage because they hate the way Trump calls people names.

I agree with the troll point. However, most on the right and even some moderates are absolutely tired of Democrats pulling out all stops in politics and even general conversation and Republicans just rolling over and taking it. Democrats have been winning for decades because they cast their opponents as evil and frame everything they disagree with in the worst possible light. So Trump came out and did the exact same thing and the people who were tired of being punching bags finally felt like they had a champion who could beat the Democrats using their own playbook. This is why he won.

I hate his twitter trolling but you have to understand that after being called all sorts of vile things for years for just trying to have honest conversations when progressives disagree or feel uncomfortable because their ideas are challenged, I can’t feel too sorry for people who want to outrage because they hate the way Trump calls people names.

I think the hate is mutual on both sides. In most rural area, you can't run as a Democrat in a local race and in urban area you can't run as a Republican. Lately, I've seen a lot more hate from the right bleed into subjects that are a-political, like on FB about the Alabama-Tennesee game or bad drivers. Football opponents and people who piss you off are equated to "Libtards", which makes no sense except that you put them in the bucket of people you don't like.

I'm not sure the Dems are "winning for decades". They lost 3 presidential elections in the 80's. Finally won a a couple in the 90's but it took a 3rd party for that to happen. Lost their congressional majority in the 90's. Lost a couple more presidential elections in 2000 and 2004. It took the mismanagement of the Iraq war in order for them to regain Congressional control and the WH back. Then they fumbled it right back to Republicans over Obamacare. Obama barely squeaks out a win in 2012 but the Dems give the WH right back in 2016. On top of that Republican presidents have selected 10/14 Supreme Court justices. That doesn't sound like "winning for decades" at all.

I agree with the troll point. However, most on the right and even some moderates are absolutely tired of Democrats pulling out all stops in politics and even general conversation and Republicans just rolling over and taking it. Democrats have been winning for decades because they cast their opponents as evil and frame everything they disagree with in the worst possible light.

Clearly you and I live in alternate universes. You're telling us that Republicans have just been "rolling over and taking it" over the years before Trump??!?

Clearly you and I live in alternate universes. You're telling us that Republicans have just been "rolling over and taking it" over the years before Trump??!?

They did in the 1980s, but that has long since passed politically. He's talking about social issues between the left and right.

They did in the 1980s, but that has long since passed politically. He's talking about social issues between the left and right.
How has the left been 'taking it' over social issues?
If you're referring to Gay rights, we've learned more from the science of human sexuality in the past 50 years than in the previous centuries of human existence.

If recognizing that homosexuality and bisexuality are as natural as heterosexuality, how is that 'rolling over' to the left? You're telling us there aren't any righties who are Gay or Bi?

How has the left been 'taking it' over social issues?
If you're referring to Gay rights, we've learned more from the science of human sexuality in the past 50 years than in the previous centuries of human existence.

If recognizing that homosexuality and bisexuality are as natural as heterosexuality, how is that 'rolling over' to the left? You're telling us there aren't any righties who are Gay or Bi?

This question posed by the left wing nut bag who thinks the Bible endorses the practice of slaughtering unborn children

[roll]

Gee, what left wing overboard behavior on social issues?

No sh*t. At a time Trump needs to rally and unify the support of his base, he calls out members of his own party who may have had quiet reservations about him but, nevertheless, have stood with him.

WTF???!? Yeah, let me alienate a segment of my base! That's the winning play!!!

Somebody please remind me that Trump is not off his rocker!!

No sh*t. At a time Trump needs to rally and unify the support of his base, he calls out members of his own party who may have had quiet reservations about him but, nevertheless, have stood with him.

WTF???!? Yeah, let me alienate a segment of my base! That's the winning play!!!

Somebody please remind me that Trump is not off his rocker!!

This is the political (not to mention ethical problem) with the Doral stunt and Syria. You've already got the Republicans defending you, why make it harder for them?

This is the political (not to mention ethical problem) with the Doral stunt and Syria. You've already got the Republicans defending you, why make it harder for them?
Exactly. Instead Trump gets in front of the cameras and blasts those wussy Republicans who are not lock-step united behind him.

I worry about security at all hours. I fell asleep on the couch at 8 last night and don't have to work today.

National security is serious and not to be fukced with. Trump jeopardizes it everyday. You really should pay more attention.
But were you concerned when isis was a jv team and terrorists shot up san bernardino? Likely no because it didnt involve a bad orange man

You’re fukcing stupid, because only lowlife scumbags like yourself worry about this trivial BS at 5:00 A.M. in the morning on a message board.

It’s an illness

Normal people are getting ready for a productive workday

Danger?? :flush: pffft! I feel pretty damn safe this morning. Go smoke some dope and maybe you will feel better
I always get a kick out of those of you who bring up the time of someone's post as if there's some unwritten rule about appropriate posting times. Did you know that the time stamp on these posts is only in Eastern Time? Could it be that someone is posting from a different time zone than you (e.g., they're in another state or country)? Or, could it be that their job is different from yours and they work a different shift? Get a fvcking life if you have to hang a hat of your "argument" on the time that someone posts. Are you the internet's mother?

Last edited:
I always get a kick out of those of you who bring up the time of someone's post as if there's some unwritten rule about appropriate posting times. Did you know that the time stamp on these posts is only in Eastern Time? Could it be that someone is posting from a different time zone than you (e.g., they're in another state or country)? Or, could it be that their job is different from yours and they work a different shift? Get a fvcking like if you have to hang a hat of your "argument" on the time that someone posts. Are you the internet's mother?

I remember posting in Australia once and getting crap for posting at 3am.

I always get a kick out of those of you who bring up the time of someone's post as if there's some unwritten rule about appropriate posting times. Did you know that the time stamp on these posts is only in Eastern Time? Could it be that someone is posting from a different time zone than you (e.g., they're in another state or country)? Or, could it be that their job is different from yours and they work a different shift? Get a fvcking life if you have to hang a hat of your "argument" on the time that someone posts. Are you the internet's mother?

Every time I've seen someone resort to this pathetic of an argument it's been a MAGAt doing it too, probably because 95% of them have never been outside of their own time zone and don't know such a thing exists.

But were you concerned when isis was a jv team and terrorists shot up san bernardino? Likely no because it didnt involve a bad orange man
People who are disgusted with Trump's antics weren't concerned with ISIS before he became President? THAT's really where you're going with this???!?

I'm sorry but this is an example of The Worst Kind of Tribalism.

The point is POS losers like yourself are consumed by TDS 24 hours a day. They eat, drinks, take a crap thinking about Trump. Must be a pretty pathetic life

By the way, the guy lives in Orlando, so that shows you a little bit about how clueless you are about the argument

Uh.. duh.. I didn’t know that there are such things as time zones. What an idiot

Every time I've seen someone resort to this pathetic of an argument it's been a MAGAt doing it too, probably because 95% of them have never been outside of their own time zone and don't know such a thing exists.
You are such an imbecile. The guy admitted that he lives in Orlando. Duh!!!

ADVERTISEMENT