ADVERTISEMENT

Unhinged Tweets.

Back on topic...former Navy SEAL and leader of USSOCOM just came down with TDS, he said the US is under attack from the president. But what does he know, he only led the raid that killed Osama bin laden.

Our Republic Is Under Attack From the President
If President Trump doesn’t demonstrate the leadership that America needs, then it is time for a new person in the Oval Office.

By William H. McRaven

Admiral McRaven is a former commander of the United States Special Operations Command.

Terrible overrated general or whatever.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Unfuking believable.

If you support Trump in 2019 you are either a racist idiot, or a racist traitor. There is absolutely no middle ground here. This man is an utter disgrace to what America should be.

(R) in Congress ...some of them have to be tired of defending this narcissist and overall shitty person

It’s obvious after he stated that he’s not being allowed to run the country and now this tweet regarding impeachment, that he’s cracking under the constant, relentless, and often unwarranted criticism

He basically doesn’t give a crap anymore and is going out swinging. Doubt he will run in 2020

It’s obvious after he stated that he’s not being allowed to run the country and now this tweet regarding impeachment, that he’s cracking under the constant, relentless, and often unwarranted criticism

He basically doesn’t give a crap anymore and is going out swinging. Doubt he will run in 2020
He would be at 60% approval rating if he simply tossed his phone in the trash. Says a lot about his impulsive nature.

183p8xeqm3u31.png

Racist POS

lynch
verb
\ ˈlinch \
lynched; lynching; lynches
Definition of lynch

transitive verb

: to put to death (as by hanging) by mob action without legal approval or permission

This Ninjaknight dude has a serious case of over the top TDS

Geez dude. Get a job

Reactions: UCFWayne
Trump describes his own self-made mess as a "lynching" but Ninja is the one 'over the top' because he called the President out for using such language???

I didn't see anyone call me out? What kind of insane idiot inbred is defending Trump over this? Must be in a different thread.

Trump describes his own self-made mess as a "lynching" but Ninja is the one 'over the top' because he called the President out for using such language???
Ninjaknight is an idiot, because of the extreme example that he gave of a lynching to TRY to prove his point. I think the definition that I posted was more what Trump’s point was without democrats actually murdering him

I’m not defending the tweet, but you extreme TDS sufferers are showing your disease at it’s max with such extreme and graphic examples that you know that Trump wasn’t even remotely thinking about when he tweeted that

Of course, Ninjaknight doesn’t see it, because he’s a deranged individual who cannot function in society. He’s a sociopath and you defend him

I'm finding it difficult to imagine an un-extreme example of a lynching.
I doubt Trump is pregnant and thought that the Democrats were going to stomp on him
and cut an unborn child from his womb and shoot him 100 times!

It’s a very poor choice of words is what it is.
Trump, I’m talking about. However, idiots like Ninjaknight add fuel to it and make it even worse

Twitter didn’t exist in the 90s for instant reaction & for the whataboutism army that was searching for material to try to lessen how shitty this was to say by the Potus. Especially a President that has used dog whistle language multiple times in public.

Last edited:
Reactions: NinjaKnight
Twitter didn’t exist in 90s for instant reaction & for the whataboutism army that was searching for material to lessen how shitty this was to say by the Potus. Especially a President that has used dog whistle language multiple times in public.

It’s ok for the Democrats to use the term?

Ummm.... Ok

It’s Trump and once again that’s what it’s all about

Hypocritical.

It’s ok for the Democrats to use the term?

Ummm.... Ok
It’s not ok for anyone to use it but using a congressman from 1998(and now Biden in 1998) to say ‘all is well stop complaining’ is lame and it’s just an attempt to silence people rightly being offended.

it’s 2019

Last edited:
It’s not ok for anyone to use it but using a congressman from 1998 to say ‘all is well stop complaining’ is lame and it’s just an attempt to silence people rightly being offended.

it’s 2019
Nobody should be defending it ever, but sometimes we get so caught up with terms that we don’t realize what the person being impeached or those opposing impeachment actually mean when they are using that term

I actually think in all the above cases, it’s being used as a mob, unjust mentality and not taking into consideration race or murder

“to put to death (as by hanging) by mobaction without legal approval or permission”

Americans that want Impeachment & Removal would rather the news cycle talk about the testimony happening today not this word but that is what this POTUS does almost everyday, pour gasoline. It’s not ‘TDS’ to react to what is supposed to be the Most Powerful Elected Official on Earth says or tweets

Reactions: renzmeister
Well, Trump's tweet helped steal the story from today's damning testimony from Ambassador Bill Taylor's who said the aid to Ukraine was directly tied to the Ukraine President publicly announcing to the world that he was initiating a criminal investigation of Hunter Biden.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
Again, arguing with people who defend this racist piece of shit of a president is an exercise in futility. Anyone stupid enough to defend this dumbass POTUS isn't going to be swayed by facts or logic in your arguments. Just make fun of these inbred pieces of shit and move on.

No, but it is TDS when you compare a president’s implied tweet in poor taste to cutting out a fetus from a pregnant woman and shooting her 100 times

Again, arguing with people who defend this racist piece of shit of a president is an exercise in futility. Anyone stupid enough to defend this dumbass POTUS isn't going to be swayed by facts or logic in your arguments. Just make fun of these inbred pieces of shit and move on.
Exhibit “A”. This is what TDS does to people if anyone ever wants to question the validity of it’s terminology.

This unemployed savage idiot, with the mentality of a caveman on it’s best day just doesn’t possess the brainpower to make a rational argument or actually interact with other human beings. Anyone defending him is at his level. This guy possesses characteristics of a serial killer and should be locked up in a mental institution

Reactions: UCFWayne
No it’s not. Look at his posting history. It’s nearly 100% full of profanity, threats, personal insults, general insults, hate, and violence. All warning signs. Who else in any forum posts like this nearly 100% of the time? Many are aimed at the POTUS, which is disrespectful toward the office just based on how over the top they are

Act like that in public and get locked up. Why should it be any different in a public forum?

This guy is totally disgusting and I’m just pointing out the facts. He literally can’t control himself and even tone it down a little

What part of what I’m saying isn’t true?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT