ADVERTISEMENT

Unhinged Tweets.

Yep Fla has lots of trouble in the Democratic run Miami Dade area. Most of the state which was run by republicans had little to no problems.
there were votes from a predominately African American part of Miami Dade that coincidentally were 'left' in a post office and never counted during the 2018 Governor/mid term Election.

re DJT tweet it's obvious the anti mail in voting movement is only about suppressing turnout. Much more difficult to do the suppression tricks when VBM is a legitimate option in more States. Ask anyone in Colorado, Oregon, or Washington how much easier it is to vote.

https://www.miamiherald.com/opinion/op-ed/article243715957.html

Last edited:
Trump has no idea how elections work lmao. Unhinged cheeto.

5f2558e822512952216133.png

A) Why the fuk does he care so much about what putin thinks?

B) hahahahahah ahahaha haha. Hypocrite.

Trump tweeted about Hillary Clinton that "One has to lose with dignity."

Hillary gave a public concession speech and said "Last night, I congratulated Donald Trump and offered to work with him on behalf of our country. I hope that he will be a successful president for all Americans."

Will we see Donald make that call to Joe Biden and give a similar speech?

Trump tweeted about Hillary Clinton that "One has to lose with dignity."

Hillary gave a public concession speech and said "Last night, I congratulated Donald Trump and offered to work with him on behalf of our country. I hope that he will be a successful president for all Americans."

Will we see Donald make that call to Joe Biden and give a similar speech?

Hell no. Furthermore, Donald is going to spend the next four years tweeting and bitching like a stuck pig that he was robbed and that he really won.

The best thing we can do for this loser is to ignore him. Probably best for his health as well. I’d hate to see that fat heart of his explode.

Hell no. Furthermore, Donald is going to spend the next four years tweeting and bitching like a stuck pig that he was robbed and that he really won.

The best thing we can do for this loser is to ignore him. Probably best for his health as well. I’d hate to see that fat heart of his explode.

At what point do people start acknowledging that he is a traitor to the United States, putting his own selfish interests above the unity and prosperity of the nation?

I am interested to see how he eventually ends up handling this. I do think there might be a point that reality hits him, and he just goes golfing. I could also see him doing what you are saying, and if he does, I think it is because he is going to run again in 2024.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT