ADVERTISEMENT

Unhinged Tweets.

430727_fb.jpg

Reactions: UCFWayne
So its not possible? No chance whatsoever of a rigged election.
Not in the way described with systems already in place in states with universal mail in voting.

130 Million people voted in 2016

If a foreign country prints mail in ballots by the million it wont matter and it would be easily detectable. Anyone who understand the process in place in states already would know this. Trump is an idiot and it looks like youre just as uninformed about how this works in states already.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
Not in the way described with systems already in place in states with universal mail in voting.

130 Million people voted in 2016

If a foreign country prints mail in ballots by the million it wont matter and it would be easily detectable. Anyone who understand the process in place in states already would know this. Trump is an idiot and it looks like youre just as uninformed about how this works in states already.
"And others"

Trump sees the writing on the wall after his flop of a rally and dipping poll numbers. On to plan B, voter suppression and calling the results fraudulent before hes even lost.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
"And others"
Its already in place in some states with no meaningful amount of detected fraud. If it was that easy to attack Russia would have already done it. The truth is that the more "paper based" voting is the easier it is to verify and the harder it is to manipulate from overseas.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
Not by changing votes, but by tricking idiots. Its a lot easier to trick an idiot than to change a vote. You'd know this if you werent the idiot being tricked literally right this moment.
So voter fraud doesn't happen. Good to know.

Lmao. Anyone actually believe he concedes the election or leaves the White House on his own accord?

Trump sees the writing on the wall after his flop of a rally and dipping poll numbers. On to plan B, voter suppression and calling the results fraudulent before hes even lost.
You may all recall that Trump spent the last few weeks before the 2016 vote saying that the election was rigged against him. It was -- until it wasn't.

There is no way in hell that Donald Trump leaves office with dignity and class. The months of November, December, and early January are going to be the biggest clusterfukk we've had in our nation's history.

Reactions: firm_bizzle
You may all recall that Trump spent the last few weeks before the 2016 vote saying that the election was rigged against him. It was -- until it wasn't.

There is no way in hell that Donald Trump leaves office with dignity and class. The months of November, December, and early January are going to be the biggest clusterfukk we've had in our nation's history.

He'll reward Pence by resigning and making him president for a few days. He definitely won't be able to make Biden's inaugurations due to a previous engagement.

He'll reward Pence by resigning and making him president for a few days. He definitely won't be able to make Biden's inaugurations due to a previous engagement.
When the Obama transition team tried to update the Trump people on things such as the nation's pandemic response plan, the word was the Trump folks only half-heartedly paid attention. This time around, I doubt they'll even be an appearance of transition talks between the incoming and outgoing administrations. Trump's people will give the incoming staff the middle finger and tell them to figure it out on their own. I *wish* I was trolling but I'm dead-serious. Trump will argue that he was unfairly run out of office after a rigged 2020 election until he croaks.

I thought the same thing in 2016. It's actually a brilliant tactic on his part: the harder he tries to blow his campaign up, the better his support.
He plays the victim card. Gotta give him credit for how effective he is at pulling it off. "They're out to get me" coming from a billionaire asshole isn't something that just anybody can do.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Its already in place in some states with no meaningful amount of detected fraud. If it was that easy to attack Russia would have already done it. The truth is that the more "paper based" voting is the easier it is to verify and the harder it is to manipulate from overseas.
Paper ballots can't be hacked. Voter machines in States like Texas are way more vulnerable to a foreign attack than all paper ballots in Oregon.

Paper ballots can't be hacked. Voter machines in States like Texas are way more vulnerable to a foreign attack than all paper ballots in Oregon.
You obviously haven't heard the stories that came out of the Palm Beach County recount when Bush won.

Reactions: Crazyhole
don't think you want to start on Florida corruption and butterfly ballots, that is a whole other issue. Other States manage to simplify it.

I have never been to nor attended any political event. That being said the arena had a big crowd, just was not filled. and only 4 million people live screened it.

don't think you want to start on Florida corruption and butterfly ballots, that is a whole other issue. Other States manage to simplify it.

Yep Fla has lots of trouble in the Democratic run Miami Dade area. Most of the state which was run by republicans had little to no problems.

ADVERTISEMENT