ADVERTISEMENT

USF game thread

I like the enthusiasm but they need to keep the emotions in check and play smart. Tackling needs to tighten up already.

Terrible coverage and ball skills in the air, knock it down. Also if you aren't going to rush at least cover these guys.

ESPN/ABC just can't help themselves... score ticker alert comes up on TV saying UF is meeting with Coach Frost next week if Chip Kelly doesn't accept HC job... unless my eyes deceived me...

For the Nebraska pussy earlier this week who tried to bitch about UCF being on the front page of ESPN, We're now on the front page of CBSSports.

The secondary is getting beat and they are making poor plays on the ball. Just knock it down already.

Bend don't break, keep putting up points on offense and I don't think Flowers can keep picking us apart. I like our chances.

Ok. That sh_t just ain't right. Milton had yards and pitched it anyway. Sick pitch

Our defense today is like :

images

I love me some Milton but we need to run it some more, there's success there even if it's just 3 yards. We will break one soon enough.

McCants is a veteran and a good player. 5'11" 235lbs. He's a load

-6 rushing yards

320 passing yards

We dared Flowers to beat us with the pass and to a degree, he is.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT