ADVERTISEMENT

USF vs UCF

mattropolis

Diamond Knight
Jan 7, 2002
Drats. It’s on The U. In order to save ~$70/month on cable/internet I went to DirecTVstream. Unfortunately it doesn’t have The U.

Tomorrow is your Natty. All you have to do is win tomorrow…

Drats. It’s on The U. In order to save ~$70/month on cable/internet I went to DirecTVstream. Unfortunately it doesn’t have The U.

Tomorrow is your Natty. All you have to do is win tomorrow…
I’m assuming your’e talking about the Women’s game, because that’s for a conference title. If so, then yes/agreed - huge game with big time implications.

If you’re talking about Men’s, meh. Snooze fest between two uninteresting programs.

(Actually, just looked. Interestingly, both games are on ESPNU, back to back).

Reactions: tjb74
ESPNU- UCF's Home TV Channel.

:p. Go Knights &beat*Duh*Bulls times two. (like georgiaknight isn't watching the first game, LOL)

It’s weird. I like halves. College Men are only ones that play halves.
Halves are better...Quarter leads to 2 more whistles/stoppage of play plus play "slows down" and more whistles happen toward the end of a quarter (or half), hence why NBA games are so long (way longer than the 8 extra mins they play).

I'm happy men's college basketball is "different" than the NBA playing 2 halves.

Halves are better...Quarter leads to 2 more whistles/stoppage of play plus play "slows down" and more whistles happen toward the end of a quarter (or half), hence why NBA games are so long (way longer than the 8 extra mins they play).

I'm happy men's college basketball is "different" than the NBA playing 2 halves.
WBB actually has less stoppages. Men have timeouts every four minutes. Just have the under 5 timeout and the end of the quarter and it seems that if a coach takes a time out in the quarter the under 5 timeout isn't activated

WBB actually has less stoppages. Men have timeouts every four minutes. Just have the under 5 timeout and the end of the quarter and it seems that if a coach takes a time out in the quarter the under 5 timeout isn't activated
I think they only play 32 minutes or so. Men play 40.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT