ADVERTISEMENT

Vigilante Justice on Trial in Georgia

It is a question that has nothing to do with anything. You cant essentially "convict" someone of a crime that never happened.
I'm not saying that you can, but its a question because that was what the 3 rednecks said was going on. And who knows, maybe that is exactly what was going on. Ultimately it doesn't matter because the 3 rent-a-cop wannabes chased him down instead of just letting the police look into it, and now they're going to prison for being idiots.

I'm not saying that you can, but its a question because that was what the 3 rednecks said was going on.
On one hand, you essentially say, wait a minute folks...
Did you ever consider the possibility that Arbery may have been casing the house for a later robbery?
...and then when you're called out for it, dismiss it with "but its a question."

It's exactly the kind of racist assumption that got the McMichaels a 'get out of jail free' card for well over three months until the whole world saw what happened in the viral video.

On one hand, you essentially say, wait a minute folks...

...and then when you're called out for it, dismiss it with "but its a question."

It's exactly the kind of racist assumption that got the McMichaels a 'get out of jail free' card for well over three months until the whole world saw what happened in the viral video.
Because only black people can be guilty of casing a joint for a later robbery? Your racism is showing again.

It all worked out in the end?

I suppose as long as you ignore the fact that it took a leaked viral video of the murder before the public outrage which followed FINALLY spurred the Georgia Bureau of Investigation to step in from the county's do-nothing DA and do-nothing police who appeared to be content to let the McMichaels get away with murder.

If you're going to play this game, you probably should pick a better example. Racism "literally" reeks through this entire case.
You mean it took the strongest evidence of their guilt emerging before they got charged?

“Racism reeks through this entire case.” Yeah, right up to the point where a nearly all white jury (which you said was a big deal) convicted 3 white men for killing a black man. But even before that they were charged and put on trial for it.

You’re wrong as per usual.

Reactions: Crazyhole
You mean it took the strongest evidence of their guilt emerging before they got charged?
Call me crazy but I'm pretty sure that most people who are found with a smoking gun next to a dead man on the street are handcuffed and away to the police station by the cops--at the VERY LEAST, for a thorough questioning.

The McMichaels were never even detained for crying out loud! They were allowed to get back in their pick-up trucks and go back to their homes!
“Racism reeks through this entire case.”
It most certainly did.
Yeah, right up to the point where a nearly all white jury (which you said was a big deal) convicted 3 white men for killing a black man.

You’re wrong as per usual.
I'm delighted that justice prevailed in this case. Given the dubious lead-up to the trail, there were reasons to be concerned.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT