ADVERTISEMENT

*VOTER FRAUD MEGATHREAD*

I went into this hoping for some actual good data mining. This is terrible.
Its not terrible. It gives an idea of what people in that state feel. I've said it before, but it still seems unbelievable that Trump can win Ohio by 8 points but lose Pennsylvania. If it was a 2 or 3 point win, I could see it but 8 points? Its not like we are comparing New York to South Dakota, these are 2 states that are very comparable.

I've said it before, but it still seems unbelievable that Trump can win Ohio by 8 points but lose Pennsylvania. ... Its not like we are comparing New York to South Dakota, these are 2 states that are very comparable.
Um, what about Michigan? One would think that Michigan and Pennsylvania makes Ohio more of the outlier than the other way around.

Looks like Ohioans voted more like their West Virginia, Kentucky, and Indiana neighbors.

Its not terrible. It gives an idea of what people in that state feel. I've said it before, but it still seems unbelievable that Trump can win Ohio by 8 points but lose Pennsylvania. If it was a 2 or 3 point win, I could see it but 8 points? Its not like we are comparing New York to South Dakota, these are 2 states that are very comparable.
Mahoning county where Youngstown is located was a 5 point swing to Trump. Lorain county west of Cleveland was a Clinton win in 2016. This year it went to trump by 2.6%. He had some localized pockets of improvement, but Ohio is not a reliable indicator for the rust belt states. When Minnesota shifted 6 points toward Biden vs 2016 it was going to be tough for Trump to overcome considering his extremely narrow victories in WI, PA, and MI in 2016.

They are correlated - yes. But look at the numbers. The Ohio margin was 8.1% in 2016 and 2020. Last time, PA was 0.7 and as of now, it's like 0.2 the other way. So PA moved 1% when Ohio held steady. I don't know why you think Ohio would need to move 5 or 6 points for PA to move 1.

1605315033727.png

Just a reminder Trump has run a fraudulent university and a fraudulent charity. Like these things were literally shut down for fraud.
And when Trump's major source of widespread voter fraud reporting is this awesome thread, it's "turn out the lights, this party's over" time.

Um, what about Michigan? One would think that Michigan and Pennsylvania makes Ohio more of the outlier than the other way around.

Looks like Ohioans voted more like their West Virginia, Kentucky, and Indiana neighbors.
Maybe so. I'm just saying the discrepancy between the 2 states is odd.

They won’t be able to challenge the signature verification. Just as they can no longer challenge in person identity verification during the recount process. I’m not saying they shouldn’t, but I don’t think they have ways to retroactively validate identity. They certainly don’t for in person voting. I’m not positive what the protocols for mail in are. Maybe they could do something. But it wouldn’t be equal in application since majority of Trump voters voted in person and wouldn’t be subject to identity scrutiny during a recount.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Why would they do this? Verifying signatures was the backstop against mail-in voter fraud.
I can't speak directly to Georgia's initial process but in some states the original ballot -- with signature -- is scanned into the system and counted (if the signatures match.) If not, it is kicked out for a manual review and count later on.

Since that would have all been done at this point, the signature verification has already been determined so the only thing that needs to be done manually is to count them. If the feeling is that all of the signatures need to be manually re-verified, it would literally take MONTHS.

Trump should be grateful the state is conducting a recount even though he lost by 14,000 votes.

Reactions: ElprofesorJuan
They won’t be able to challenge the signature verification. Just as they can no longer challenge in person identity verification during the recount process. I’m not saying they shouldn’t, but I don’t think they have ways to retroactively validate identity. They certainly don’t for in person voting. I’m not positive what the protocols for mail in are. Maybe they could do something. But it wouldn’t be equal in application since majority of Trump voters voted in person and wouldn’t be subject to identity scrutiny during a recount.
Yeah, and that brings the equal protection clause into play. It still goes back to what the state law is, so who knows what kind of legal challenge there could be

Yeah, and that brings the equal protection clause into play. It still goes back to what the state law is, so who knows what kind of legal challenge there could be
The signature verification is a judgement call just like photo verification. Which is why there is supposed to be bipartisan representation in the process. Signature is obviously a bit more of a judgement call than matching an in person voter to their photo id, but I don’t know how you retroactively re-evaluate one thing without the other.

Reactions: Crazyhole
Chud dreaming. :)
All it takes is a chud with a dream and paths keep opening for Trump. Trump and Associates lie constantly. Like probably 95% of everything that exits their mouths is a lie. But if one of them post a tweet in all caps or “breaking” “explosive” news with police sirens chuds are all ears to eat it up and regurgitate.

You say that with such certainty it brings into question whether you considered the possibility at all.
Until proven otherwise I err on the side of Trump attorneys spewing garbage vs actually having laid out winnable cases.

Not sure what “kraken” is getting unleashed, but the last theory for Sidney Powell was the number of ballots that had Biden and no down party candidates. She claimed 98,000 in Pennsylvania for Joe Biden. Historically in 2016 race 3% of ballots didn’t have down party candidates. Biden got 3.4 million votes in Penn. 98,000 out of 3.4 million is 2.9%. In other words almost exactly the rate nationwide in 2016. Prior to this she was behind the sharpiegate thing in Arizona that was bogus.

Last edited:
All it takes is a chud with a dream and paths keep opening for Trump. Trump and Associates lie constantly. Like probably 95% of everything that exits their mouths is a lie. But if one of them post a tweet in all caps or “breaking” “explosive” news with police sirens chuds are all ears to eat it up and regurgitate.
lol

And when Trump's major source of widespread voter fraud reporting is this awesome thread, it's "turn out the lights, this party's over" time.

imagine thinking Biden will have a peaceful Presidency after what President Trump was made to endure the last 4 years

Chud whining. :)
nobody takes yall seriously when you try to use RightWing insults/memes 🤣 🤣 🤣

I would still love for someone to show how Joe Biden, who campaigned from his basement and has the privilege of calling young black men predators, garnered 110,000 more votes than Barack Obama in Fulton County, GA.

The signature verification is a judgement call just like photo verification. Which is why there is supposed to be bipartisan representation in the process. Signature is obviously a bit more of a judgement call than matching an in person voter to their photo id, but I don’t know how you retroactively re-evaluate one thing without the other.

not sure if it’s different by state - but here in NJ, the signature and address are matched based on the inner envelope, but the ballot once scanned and separated from the envelope can’t be identified to the sender.

so even if you re-evaluate and said the signature was invalid - how would you know which ballot to discard?

isn’t that the same as in person - once verified you are in the booth, they can’t go back after the fact and match your ballot to who actually voted?

I would still love for someone to show how Joe Biden, who campaigned from his basement and has the privilege of calling young black men predators, garnered 110,000 more votes than Barack Obama in Fulton County, GA.

because there were 1,000,000 more registered voters in GA compared to 2016 (more so compared to 2008 or 2012)

it’s really easy to get more votes if you get past all the voter suppression tactics that have been put in place to specifically lower the access to voting for a significant portion of the population

Reactions: hemightbejeremy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT