ADVERTISEMENT

Empire Star Arrested for being a d!ck...

I'm going to give you props on this one. I was skeptical but you saw it as total bullshit from the beginning.

Yeah, nothing made a lick of sense from the beginning. Nobody would refer to Chicago as Maga country. Nobody is going to hang out in Sub zero weather for hours to "attack" someone for his skin color and then only scratch him. Then the bleach thing. That was so cheesey that someone would carry around chemicals in the middle of the night to make him white. Then the fact that he wouldn't turn over his phone. Then the fact that he still had the rope around his neck when the police showed up.

Honestly the liberals on this board have shown their ass so many times.

At least these jokers never went full nutjob and resulted in everyone ignoring them like another individual

I don't call them Liberals, but what they really are ... [Neo-]Progressives. It's an insult to Liberals. Liberals can make a solid argument, even when proven wrong, they can at least have a platform that makes sense to some.

Progressives are a total feedback loop. There's no more proof of that than the need to regurgitate what Trump 'meant,' not what he actually said, as 'News.' They live in their own world and refuse to admit anything. At least Conservatives on this board admit it when they are proven wrong, and don't blindly believe something because Trump said it either.

I've defended Foxx's decision, as I might have made the same in her shoes myself.

But I'm glad a special prosecutor is being appointed, to fully investigate all the circumstances. One major oversight is in how she didn't secure Smollett's mouth, let alone his lawyers. And some of the details that have come out about Foxx since are rather concerning.

You’re the absolute master at showing your ass here. This thread was a perfect example of it.

You falsely claimed I was one of the initial Smollet believers in this thread. And when you discovered you were wrong, did you have the balls to apologize to me? OF COURSE NOT!

You’re the absolute master at showing your ass here. This thread was a perfect example of it.

You falsely claimed I was one of the initial Smollet believers in this thread. And when you discovered you were wrong, did you have the balls to apologize to me? OF COURSE NOT!

I would like to say I didn't believe this story the second I heard it. It was so over the top with ridiculous details of the attack.

I would like to say I didn't believe this story the second I heard it. It was so over the top with ridiculous details of the attack.
I gave him 'benefit of the doubt,' even though it sounded not only like an US Media wet dream, but someone utterly ignorant of how alleged 'flyover territory' acts at all (again, oblivious and naive). I defended his right to have it investigated, although it was getting interesting as he was on a 'world tour' about it.

Then the hammer fell.

That all said, I still defended Foxx's decision, to drop charges. I still do. I would have likely done the same thing. But I do support an independent investigation into all the details. That's just prudent at this point. And Smollett and his lawyers are still scum, regardless. Utterly undermines African-Americans.

I have the same view of Manning when it comes to transgender servicemen and women.

Jussie's attorneys are blaming the city for investigating the fake hate crime running up a tab. Only in America you blame the government for investigating what you claimed happened to you. Many woke people believed the nonsense...just like on this board...lol

Jussie's attorneys are blaming the city for investigating the fake hate crime running up a tab. Only in America you blame the government for investigating what you claimed happened to you. Many woke people believed the nonsense...just like on this board...lol
I said it before and I'll say it again ...

Smollett is to gay African-Americans as Manning is to transexuals in the service ... totally undermining their arguments, and not a friend at all, but thinking of themselves, completely.

Ah yes, the old black folk classic of putting a rope around someone's neck as they beat the shit out of them.

Get your head out of your ass.
Remember when you tried to convince this thread that 2 black men beat up another black man and put a rope around his neck?
The noose on a black man was enough evidence along with the racial slurs. Its actually pretty obvious isnt it? You think black folk are flexing on each other with nooses?
I thought the problem is that the police weren't confirming it, now they are. Or are you sticking with this being 2 black dudes pouring bleach on someone and tying a noose around his neck and shouting slurs.
What on earth?

What proof do you need here? He got his ass beat and had a rope tied around his neck. You think he needed to make shit up in the moment? For what reason?
serveimage

since mc chicken got triggered recently, i figured id remind everyone of some of his best posts.

serveimage

since mc chicken got triggered recently, i figured id remind everyone of some of his best posts.
I reserved judgement and gave the accuser the 'benefit of the doubt' pending police investigation.

But Dave Chappelle basically nailed what every American who isn't priviledged and is actually exposed to real racism actually thought from the get-go, including myself. I think Smollett is the ultimate representation of what happens when people literally get their information from the US Media and really don't know other Americans, especially the ones they loathe -- black or white.

I think I've ate the most popcorn this year on this ...

Jussie Smollett fails to persuade judge to drop Chicago lawsuit seeking $130,000 fine
https://www.usatoday.com/story/ente...tor-still-facing-130-k-civil-suit/4000512002/
If Smollett wasn't a celebrity, I'd think it is questionable for the state to prosecute a person like this, as a Libertarian -- even a liar that should reap what they sow.

But since he is a celebrity, and he abused that status, and caused the police to do this, along with everything else ... again, popcorn. ;)

(CNN)A Cook County, Illinois, grand jury has returned a six-count indictment against actor Jussie Smollett for making false reports to police that he was a victim of a hate crime, a special prosecutor said Tuesday.

Smollett, who is gay and black, said he was the victim of a racist and homophobic attack near his Chicago apartment on January 29, 2019.
Chicago police investigated the case as a hate crime but later said the actor orchestrated the incident and paid two men who were acquaintances from the TV show on which he starred -- brothers Olabinjo and Abimbola Osundairo -- to stage the incident for publicity. The former "Empire" actor has repeatedly denied making up or orchestrating the attack.
Dan K. Webb, the special prosecutor assigned in August to investigate how local prosecutors handled the TV actor's case, said in a statement his office "has now completed all of its investigative steps regarding Jussie Smollett, and has made the decision to further prosecute Mr. Smollett."

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/11/us/jussie-smollett-indictment/index.html

(CNN)A Cook County, Illinois, grand jury has returned a six-count indictment against actor Jussie Smollett for making false reports to police that he was a victim of a hate crime, a special prosecutor said Tuesday.

Smollett, who is gay and black, said he was the victim of a racist and homophobic attack near his Chicago apartment on January 29, 2019.
Chicago police investigated the case as a hate crime but later said the actor orchestrated the incident and paid two men who were acquaintances from the TV show on which he starred -- brothers Olabinjo and Abimbola Osundairo -- to stage the incident for publicity. The former "Empire" actor has repeatedly denied making up or orchestrating the attack.
Dan K. Webb, the special prosecutor assigned in August to investigate how local prosecutors handled the TV actor's case, said in a statement his office "has now completed all of its investigative steps regarding Jussie Smollett, and has made the decision to further prosecute Mr. Smollett."

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/11/us/jussie-smollett-indictment/index.html
As much as I think he's slime, almost seems like double-jeopardy.

As much as I think he's slime, almost seems like double-jeopardy.

Jeopardy attaches when a jury is impaneled (sworn in to try a case) or there is a plea agreement and sentencing. Until that happens, a prosecutor can file charges, drop those charges and refile the same or different charges (with certain exceptions).

But in this case, the defense should argue double jeopardy because in exchange for the charges to be dropped he forfeited his original bond. While none of that occurred pursuant to a formal plea agreement and sentencing by a judge, he should argue what occurred was a constructive plea deal and he can't be charged for the same conduct a second time.

lol chicken is backed into a corner and instead of doing the logical thing and admitting he was wrong on this case, he doubles down. gotta love it.

gotta hand it to shookster, even he didnt fall for this bs story

Reactions: Crazyhole
lol chicken is backed into a corner and instead of doing the logical thing and admitting he was wrong on this case, he doubles down. gotta love it.

gotta hand it to shookster, even he didnt fall for this bs story

Der Shookboi was too busy with the smirking boy and the drum beating to get into this one.

Jussie is back in court tomorrow. Stayed tuned. Maybe evidence is coming for these Eskimo maga racists with bleech and rope.

Reactions: UCFWayne
ADVERTISEMENT