ADVERTISEMENT

Water Cooler Rules/Tips

And your point? I screwed up and admitted it, wow, big fcuking deal.

Cheer up.

n829715584_6147976_1625336.jpg

You know Sucks, As much of a jerk as you are not letting me take this page for more than 15 minutes on a weekday between 9 and 5, there are people on this board I like much less than you.

Originally posted by CFKnight333:
You know Sucks, As much of a jerk as you are not letting me take this page for more than 15 minutes on a weekday between 9 and 5, there are people on this board I like much less than you.

Thanks!

Can you blame them? It's a dumbass picture!

Oh yeah, post 300!

Originally posted by brahmanknight:
1. You can not call out a mod, question a mod, or a moderating decision by starting a thread on the board or posting in another thread. The proper procedure is to email the moderators

What if the moderator consistently insists on bashing and insighting the conservatives on the board?

3dgrin.gif

Page 7 is mine!! No surprise since my bday is 7/7! 7's rock, except after I rolled a point in craps, then I seriously hate them.

Originally posted by Good Knight Sweetheart:
Originally posted by USFSucks:
I never saw that movie, is it worth the 2 hours?
It's a good movie.

Don't eat during the movie. It's about a serial killer.

Don't eat? Does that mean that it gets graphic?

I never saw that movie, is it worth the 2 hours?
It's a good movie.

Don't eat during the movie. It's about a serial killer.
Don't eat? Does that mean that it gets graphic?
Most of it is implied. But the graphic image in your imagination might make you wish you didnt just eat something.

Awesome. you are really making me want to not bother watching this movie! I really never had any great desire to watch it in the first place!

Awesome. you are really making me want to not bother watching this movie! I really never had any great desire to watch it in the first place!
Rent it!

It's that good?

Rent it!
It's that good?
Yes.

Meh, maybe I'll download it.

Whatever.
Just watch it.
If you insist!
I expect a full report of the film...tomorrow.

Don't have time, have to pack tonight. Maybe next week at some point.

Reply 319
319 = 11·29, sum of three consecutive primes (103 + 107 + 109), Smith number, cannot be represented as the sum of fewer than 19 4th powers, happy number in base 10, a song by Prince.

Originally posted by Trackersmurf:
Reply 319
319 = 11·29, sum of three consecutive primes (103 + 107 + 109), Smith number, cannot be represented as the sum of fewer than 19 4th powers, happy number in base 10, a song by Prince.

Math nerds FTW.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT