ADVERTISEMENT

We aren’t worthy!!!

they are getting rug burn in celebration on getting UF fans to like them

Given this State's history in Football I'd rather receive Miami Level Hate if it results in a similar run on the Football Field.
The day that a UF Fan likes us is the day we no longer care about Football.

Nope. Its called recognizing the fact that there is a gap between certain teams who will never be at the same level as others, and being OK with it. Should Akron really be expected to compete with UCF on a consistent basis, let alone Alabama or Ohio State? Why should the kids who go there just accept the fact that they will never win a title of any meaning and be ok with it? That isnt entitlement, its being reasonable. 140 teams-20 who have a shot at a title-5 who have a shot at the ultimate prize. It's BS.
UCF has a advantage over alot of so called G-5 and P-5 Teams is that they are in the middle of a state loaded with talent.

I wish Iowa was in UCF's position to be in the middle of talent rich states, but they are not.
this is why they have to go to Florida where they have 2 recruits from, Georgia, OSU, Michigan, Alabama where they have 1 from each state.

I have not looked at UCF commits to see how many Florida kids they have committed and/or signed in the 2019 class.

as long as UCF keeps winning more and more of the top talent will start going to UCF. I am talking about the top 40-75 instate players.
that level of talent does not = G-5.

UCF has a advantage over alot of so called G-5 and P-5 Teams is that they are in the middle of a state loaded with talent.

I wish Iowa was in UCF's position to be in the middle of talent rich states, but they are not.
this is why they have to go to Florida where they have 2 recruits from, Georgia, OSU, Michigan, Alabama where they have 1 from each state.

I have not looked at UCF commits to see how many Florida kids they have committed and/or signed in the 2019 class.

as long as UCF keeps winning more and more of the top talent will start going to UCF. I am talking about the top 40-75 instate players.
that level of talent does not = G-5.
More than in recent pasts. People are excited because they've seen these kids in person. Hard to get excited about a 2 star in Georgia until he becomes one the best defensive players we had because no one saw him play and he was a 2 star.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT