ADVERTISEMENT

We can beat Memphis with Mack, but winning a NY6 Bowl Game will be tough

Mikesi

Diamond Knight
Oct 17, 2013
Mack will be a better QB next week and certainly better in 5 weeks.

Have to stop Memphis’ run game. 400 yards today. Their defense is not great, but they will be planning on stopping our run game and try to let Mack beat them in the air.

A real heart-breaker with KZ's injury. I watched the rest of the game and then numbly went into hibernation for 12 hours. Real sad.

With that said, I think we beat Memphis grinding out a close win. The 30 point streak comes to an end and UCF will slow the game down, rely on the run game and hobble into a January 1st match-up.

We're still UCF and if any team in the nation can overcome something like this, it's us.

Go Knights!

Thank God Grant has gotten the time he has this season, Has roughly 2.5 games in the rear view, but is still a Frosh. I think he has talent, but not the drive time. The offense will be different with him than without.

Without a week of preparation to be the starter, UCF scored 28 points with Mack as QB in just over two quarters. I think we keep the 30+ points streak alive vs Memphis.

Yeah, but he mostly just handed the ball off or ran himself. I only remember one good pass. Hopefully we don't fall behind and need a passing attack like the first game. I will say the defense looks much better than the first time we played them and if they play like the last two weeks, we will be in it.

Reactions: ucfversusbcs
Nope, if this happens we get crushed. He has to be able to throw the ball to keep Memphis honest.
Eh Mac has proven to be impossible to take down on tons of occasions. While we will have trouble throwing down field, they still have to contain us from side to side. Hopefully we play fast and our short game can find some holes.

Yeah, but he mostly just handed the ball off or ran himself. I only remember one good pass. Hopefully we don't fall behind and need a passing attack like the first game. I will say the defense looks much better than the first time we played them and if they play like the last two weeks, we will be in it.
Yeah Snelson can share another story with the NFL of his ability to bail out teams in a bind.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT