ADVERTISEMENT

We open -14 on FAU

Well, thats a pretty legit line. I would guess it won't stray far from there at all. Cant see FAU bettors going too strong on that and UCF hasn't yet established itself to know.

It will be interesting to see. UConn's defense is officially the worst in FBS, giving up nearly 56 points/game, 10 points worst than the next team. They gave up 49 to Rhode Island, and Rhode Island's QB put up 350 yds 4 tds (he passed for 170 yards against Delaware).

FAU doesn't look like they have a good defense, but no one is as bad as UConn.

Hey is there anyone on here who could connect me to someone who is on a UCF podcast/ or would be a good representation that can join and FAU one tonight and talk some football?

Hey is there anyone on here who could connect me to someone who is on a UCF podcast/ or would be a good representation that can join and FAU one tonight and talk some football?

@Knightline Sports Network

They do multiple UCF podcast weekly for us and do a great job.

Black and Gold Bannerett also does a great job. I do not remember their handle, but Knightline would be able to put you in contact with them.

Last edited:
I've been weak on UCF this year, like last year, saying we'll lose 2 in-conference.

But I think we win by 5 scores over FAU. I really don't see C-USA as a challenge and more than the SunBelt. We lost to the SunBelt champion in 2016 bowl because we really weren't that good at all.

I.e., all our in-conference wins were against the very bottom of the league, all with just a single win in-conference (1-7).

The only thing that would change that is if we get up so far, we put in more 2nd and 3rd team defense, and Singletary is still in. They they could get 2 TDs on us fast in the 4th.

I think someone read the over/under incorrectly. Probably saw the vig (110) is normal and assumed it was the o/u.

True over/under is currently 71 and UCF is a 13.5 favorite

So vegas prediction is around UCF 42-29

Reactions: Mikesi
I think someone read the over/under incorrectly. Probably saw the vig (110) is normal and assumed it was the o/u.

Yeah.. I actually got that info from the Knightline podcast guys. I should have looked it up myself before posting. My bad

Reactions: SublimeKnight

I was about to say, I would jump all over it if it was 110.

Perhaps this was already agreed upon? White outs are dumb when the other team is in white for sure.

I suppose, but I don't see why a team would agree to wear dark uniforms for an afternoon game in Florida in September.

I imagine the white out is more for the fans, encourage people to dress in cooler clothing for a likely hot game.

Reactions: Knight Strength
I don't know what it is, maybe the 3 interception performance against SC State, but I am not heading into this FAU game with confidence. This has the potential to be a huge upset for us and Lane Kiffin will definitely have his team ready to play.

Everyone is focused on Singletary, meanwhile, they seem to have found a passing game with Chris Robison. I hope we come to play because FAU is not going to go down without a fight.

I don't know what it is, maybe the 3 interception performance against SC State, but I am not heading into this FAU game with confidence. This has the potential to be a huge upset for us and Lane Kiffin will definitely have his team ready to play.

Everyone is focused on Singletary, meanwhile, they seem to have found a passing game with Chris Robison. I hope we come to play because FAU is not going to go down without a fight.

Will be interesting to see how their O-line matches up with our D-line. If they can control that line of scrimmage then we are probably in for a shootout. If they can't and our D-line balls out, we can blow them out.

Also, their special teams looked like garbage at Oklahoma. Could be another opportunity to break the game open in that phase of the game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT