ADVERTISEMENT

Wednesday 2pm. Auburn vs Memphis

Now 31-10. If our conference was looking for "P6" respect, we definitely haven't earned it this year.

Lynch's Draft Stock took a hit today

He doesn't have the aura Bro Confidence like Bortles at UCF

Dana Sulonen ‏@DanaSulonen 20m20 minutes ago
Dana Sulonen Retweeted James Crepea
I'm guessing this is the first part of what I eventually saw Dana Sulonen added,
James Crepea @JamesCrepea
Memphis player No. 39 just ran to Auburn equipment personnel, tackled him and stole a football

Dana Sulonen
‏@DanaSulonen Memphis player runs past me carrying what I'm guessing was a game ball. Auburn tried to get back. player runs away while giving the finger.

Most of these teams in our league are not used to success, and are having it for the first time in a long time so the bowls still might seem like a reward to them and not a responsibility. They don't have that mentality yet. So far the bowls the AAC played in really don't matter. The only game that really matters for the conference (and the G5 in general) is Houston Vs FSU. Win that game and nobody will even be talking about our bowl record this year. One good year does not make a successful program. It took us years to learn that. I think Houston has enough experience and success (over a prolonged period) to treat their game like it matters...and a responsibility. They do and that would make it 3 in a row for the G5 over P5 in a major bowl.

Most of these teams in our league are not used to success, and are having it for the first time in a long time so the bowls still might seem like a reward to them and not a responsibility. They don't have that mentality yet. So far the bowls the AAC played in really don't matter. The only game that really matters for the conference (and the G5 in general) is Houston Vs FSU. Win that game and nobody will even be talking about our bowl record this year. One good year does not make a successful program. It took us years to learn that. I think Houston has enough experience and success (over a prolonged period) to treat their game like it matters...and a responsibility. They do and that would make it 3 in a row for the G5 over P5 in a major bowl.

Exactly, plus if Houston doesn't win nobody will be talking about AAC bowl record either.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT