ADVERTISEMENT

Week 1 CFB Thread 🏴‍☠️🐃🌰 🐔🐊

They only get 6 days of rest and have to travel to the heat. UCF 38-14
I think it’s more 45-17 but yeah, I’m not scared of them in the heat and at home. Our fans def going to show up and show out too. Was impressed with the SC St crowd on a rainy forecast, students were great. It was first game of year though, but still.

This guy is such a hack. How is he still a thing? He was funny the first time I saw his CFB weekly video and was just a pandering annoying douche bag the 2nd week and on. He needs to go away, please.
don’t mind him bc I don’t take him serious . He released a new ucf video yesterday

Reactions: Knight Strength
Boise St played a 6’6” 220 lb freshman QB (after Bachmeier predictably stunk it up). Looked like a bigger version of Mack but threw intermediate routes with some touch. I saw a ton of raw talent. Will be interesting to see if he develops.

19/28 for 155 yds and 1 Int; 102 yds rushing….in just a little over half a game.

Last edited:
Seems to me that the aac is overhyped based on last year. Cincy, houston, and memphis are all trash
You beat up on a MEAC school and think you're a world beater now?

We grinded out a game against a team that went 12-2 and returned most of their starters.

Make it to the AAC Championship game then we can have this discussion.

You beat up on a MEAC school and think you're a world beater now?

We grinded out a game against a team that went 12-2 and returned most of their starters.

Make it to the AAC Championship game then we can have this discussion.

Reactions: Knight Strength
Plumlee wouldn't beat him out if they were on the same team.
UH has benefited from having the easiest conference schedule in the AAC last 2 years. One winning year in several years and you want to come here like you are world beaters.

Who cares about Houston? I believed we waxed them by 3 or 4 touchdowns in recent meetings. They somehow managed to avoid Cincy and us last year so now they have big heads.

Miami might be good but Bethune Cookman win isnt a good barometer to use. Lets wait a few games. Same with us and SC State.
actually wasn’t impressed with either team tonight

Utah-Florida looked like two top 20 teams last night , didn’t see that tonight. Miami didn’t have a D1 opponent but I think they may be better than FSU. UCF depends on Plumlee and how limited he is vs more legit defenses

Most FSU fans don’t like Norvell. Players always have a distorted view because of personal relationships. Thats why they tell NFL HCs and owners to treat it like a business and not a family. Business guys win multiple SBs. The family atmosphere guys might win one at most and then not release players when its needed because they like the player.

Outside of bad coaching is there any reason why Miami can't succeed. They haven't done well, but assuming they won't do well is more foolish.

You can argue they don't have big game atmosphere, but they do have an insanly deep roster of NFL alumni that is very interested in seeing them succeed, along with all the other advantages of the Florida schools.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT