ADVERTISEMENT

Week 1 CFB Thread 🏴‍☠️🐃🌰 🐔🐊

I’m wondering if Cinci changes QBs. This guy who transferred back to them isn’t doing that well. Lots of overthrows on open receivers.

I know Arkansas is “supposed to be” good with the 19 ranking, since they have that SEC patch on their jersey, but Cinci does not look great. We going to smoke them this year.

I don’t see Cincy playing with less talent. Just making a ton of mistakes. A lot of new pieces playing. The Cincy we play will be a better team…so should we. Very tough road game out of the chute.

Georgia looks ridiculously good. Oregon should not be ranked #11. I would have dropped them 10-15 spots from wherever I had them, once Nix won the job. Guy has always been a “potential” player…and he just never seems to get there.

Reactions: Knight Strength
Guess UCF isn't the most overrated in the conference. My vote goes to Houston, if it looks as bad as the score shows. At least Cincy is playing a ranked team.

SD State played their first game in their new 310 million dollar stadium. It looked probably more than half empty and they got beat by Zona. Sad bunch of marketing and sports fans in San Diego. I mean, the place only holds 35k.

SD State played their first game in there new 310 million dollar stadium. It looked probably more than half empty and they got punked by Zona. Sad bunch of marketing and sports fans in San Diego. I mean, the place only holds 35k.
UCLA’s home opener had like 20k or less fans for their opener . West Coast just doesn’t care about College Football anymore

Big 12 Commish needs to get Arizona and Arizona State asap and kill the Pac12

Louisville down 17-7 at Syracuse. Hope they make a comeback and get the W.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT