ADVERTISEMENT

WELCOME TO THE HULABOWL! @UCF

ticketmaster says tix 25 bucks. plenty of open seats. :p :p :p If anyone is looking for something to do, might be fun. I went to the hula bowl when McKenzie played. It was fun.

As of right now, five UCF senior athletes will be showcasing their talents in the Hula Bowl…

• John Rhys Plumlee (QB)
  • Decorian Patterson (DB)
  • Tre’Mon Morris-Brash (DE)
  • Jason Johnson (LB)
  • Tylan Grable (OL)

Reactions: UCFhonors
Edit, bad date by me thought it was tomorrow. oops:

Speaking of chances...90 percent chance of rain on Saturday...methinks, i'll stay home and watch on tv.

Last edited:
Have FREE tickets, courtesy of the Hula Bowl, that we're giving away. Want some? DM on Twitter @seinpez or via e-mail at tracetrylko@gmail.com and let me know your first and last name, e-mail address and quantity requested and I'll transfer. Set for high noon on Saturday, January 13 in the Bounce House. Thanks. TT

Reactions: Central Floridave
Cool. Free tix. Thanks Trace. I gotta stay home tomorrow as got surprise family coming in town.

I did go to the Hula Bowl with McKenzie Milton playing his final game in the bounce house... and my friend and I had fun going. Bought a tshirt.

Reactions: PositYourself
Cool. Free tix. Thanks Trace. I gotta stay home tomorrow as got surprise family coming in town.

I did go to the Hula Bowl with McKenzie Milton playing his final game in the bounce house... and my friend and I had fun going. Bought a tshirt.
It's not this Saturday. It's next. January 13. If that works, just let me know. TT

Oh Duh on me. I don't even know what the date is...and I posted the thread. LOL. That changes things! Maybe.

Reactions: ucf1
I went to last year's Hula Bowl. Didn't really get to see the UCF players who were in the game do very much. It was COLD and my kid didn't want to be there. Going to have to watch on TV this time, but wish I could be there.

Tomorrow is Hulu Bowl then UCF vs BYU basketball! I've got a funeral to go to in the morning. Gonna be a long day. Go Knights!

I think he’s going to enter as a QB and get a Taysom Hill type usage. Just QB/WR instead of TE. He could be on punt coverage for trick plays. Has to get in tackling practice though.

Reactions: connerito
Got a chance to talk to a Texas Tech fan. He was complimentary of Jesiah Pierre and said he just wanted to be closer to home.

Probably my last Hula Bowl. Was bummed out they didn't have a liquor company giving free samples away. Not as an enjoyable game to watch sober.

• Haha
Reactions: Central Floridave
Got a chance to talk to a Texas Tech fan. He was complimentary of Jesiah Pierre and said he just wanted to be closer to home.

Probably my last Hula Bowl. Was bummed out they didn't have a liquor company giving free samples away. Not as an enjoyable game to watch sober.
Giving away? Did they offer alcohol to buy? I pretty much usually drink before I go in anyway.

They had full liquor and beer at hula bowl. I like that Highstepper IPA they offer. glad we get some kind of craft beer offering nowadays at UCF games. Even in the basketball arena can get IPA now. Sport's is better while sipping beer in my opinion. Your mileage may vary. :p

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT