ADVERTISEMENT

What players do we lose this year?

Ace of Knights

Silver Knight
Sep 6, 2009
I think I heard that we return 44 of the 48 from the two-deep rotation. So who are we losing (assuming no one turns pro) Pittman, Guerad, Shaqeum, and Burkett?

Is that it?

Jordan Akins and probably Trequan Smith. Pat Jasinski?
Larry Hughes declares for the NFL?

This thread has been started already. You're missing four Offensive linemen, Defensive back and multiple tight ends.

All the TEs are gone. Rich homie TreQuan is gone. Jasinski will be back. Aaron Evans, Chavis Dickey are gone. The rest of the OL will be back. Lowry, Guard and Pittman are gone. I think Mike Hughes is probably gone too.

WR Cam Stewart might actually get more playing time next year :)
Not with the WR's we have coming up lol Stewart is good but some of these kids like Davis and Williams will keep him off the field, Manny greene might also give him a push down and then we have room for cam. Hes just not that fast and when he does get chances, he doesnt make the best of em.

All the TEs are gone. Rich homie TreQuan is gone. Jasinski will be back. Aaron Evans, Chavis Dickey are gone. The rest of the OL will be back. Lowry, Guard and Pittman are gone. I think Mike Hughes is probably gone too.
No chance mike hughes leaves, he doesnt have the size to warrant using a draft pick. As good as he is, he'll be here next year.

Reactions: firm_bizzle
Not with the WR's we have coming up lol Stewart is good but some of these kids like Davis and Williams will keep him off the field, Manny greene might also give him a push down and then we have room for cam. Hes just not that fast and when he does get chances, he doesnt make the best of em.
There will always be time for Cam Stewart if you believe in Frosts's office :)
Taj for example was a GOL recruit but has had a nice career under the Frost offense.

No chance mike hughes leaves, he doesnt have the size to warrant using a draft pick. As good as he is, he'll be here next year.

Then the defense is going to be :fire: next year.

DE Zio
DL Hill
DE Kaumatule

LB Bacote
LB Jasinski
LB Luyanda
LB Burgess-Becker

CB Hughes
FS Neal
SS Gibson
CB Clarke

Reactions: Miltonian