ADVERTISEMENT

When did Orlando become a Left-Wing Circle Jerk?

Don't forget that 1.4 million ex felons now have the right to vote. In the history of the state no candidate has ever beat their opponent by more than 1.4M votes.

Good point. The overwhelming majority of felons and degenerates are Democrats.

Good point. The overwhelming majority of felons and degenerates are Democrats.
To be fair, the Republican and Libertarian parties don't do a whole lot of outreach into the prison systems. With that said, this is obviously because of a racist judicial system convicting and oppressing the minority groups that tend to be Democrats.

Reactions: bluechip12
I've probably been to more museums in the past 2 months than you've been in your entire life in Indiana.

The James Museum, the Dali, and the MFA. All in past 2 months.

Sorry you don't culture, brah.

Lib culture is big on museums, theater, film, microbreweries, art galleries, travel, music, experiencing new things, etc. About time you saw the light.*

Don't forget that 1.4 million ex felons now have the right to vote. In the history of the state no candidate has ever beat their opponent by more than 1.4M votes.
Love how the campaign commercial showed some actor portraying a white collar ex-felon with his wife and new baby when in reality most of the 1.4 million now eligible are complete degenerates that no one would ever trust babysitting their kids let alone deciding matters of state and national security.

Love how the campaign commercial showed some actor portraying a white collar ex-felon with his wife and new baby when in reality most of the 1.4 million now eligible are complete degenerates that no one would ever trust babysitting their kids let alone deciding matters of state and national security.
A real shame.

To be fair, the Republican and Libertarian parties don't do a whole lot of outreach into the prison systems.
Huh? The Libertarians have been screaming about crime and prison reform the most.

It's the one thing Trump brings up regularly that I wish he would act upon, getting back to his "New York Value" roots that he seems to hide way, way too much since becoming President. Getting rid of Sessions was a good, first move in that regard, regardless of anything else.

With that said, this is obviously because of a racist judicial system convicting and oppressing the minority groups that tend to be Democrats.
I think you're going too far the other way. I think what you mean is that the "tough on crime" change in the '90s has made it even worse for minorities.

Instead, we should be focusing on what keeps minorities out of jail ... opportunity.

Huh? The Libertarians have been screaming about crime and prison reform the most.

It's the one thing Trump brings up regularly that I wish he would act upon, getting back to his "New York Value" roots that he seems to hide way, way too much since becoming President. Getting rid of Sessions was a good, first move in that regard, regardless of anything else.

I think you're going too far the other way. I think what you mean is that the "tough on crime" change in the '90s has made it even worse for minorities.

Instead, we should be focusing on what keeps minorities out of jail ... opportunity.

I meant, they're largely not the ones actually going into to the jails and working on community service programs. There are conservative churches that have this type of outreach but they get very little credit for it and all (majority white) churches get demonized by leftists as evil for one reason or another.

The second line was sarcasm. But I agree with your last line only I think it's more than just opportunity. Right now every person in America, legal or not, has the opportunity to an education through high school that can then be parlayed into a college or vocational education. Too many people of all ethnicities are making conscious choices to reject that opportunity for other, less constructive, activities. How do we change the mentality so that people take advantage of opportunities they already have?

To be fair, the Republican and Libertarian parties don't do a whole lot of outreach into the prison systems. With that said, this is obviously because of a racist judicial system convicting and oppressing the minority groups that tend to be Democrats.
You mean like Willie Horton and the "superpredators"?

You mean like Willie Horton and the "superpredators"?
So, that's where the Libertarians break from Republicans. Republicans will hold those things up. Libertarians will say, "It's better to have 1 Horton released, than 10 people (possibly even 1 person) behind bars longer than they should be."

It's the classic Liberal (which is increasingly only Libertarians) counter-argument to 'tough on crime' that most people don't like, but Americans should support out of pure civics.

Orange County is gone. This article/analysis shows that it's almost a majority of sheeple.

Seminole County is about another 2-6 years out as thousands move there from NYC.

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/opi...darryl-sheppard-david-whitley-1107-story.html
would not be surprised to see Whitley try to move to Jacksonville or some market in Georgia, South Carolina, or Alabama. He seems to hate Orlando and that's been the trend for years with him. He hasn't been very kind to UCF either

ADVERTISEMENT