ADVERTISEMENT

When we have this many haters, we’re doing something right.

Who are these dudes? Walmart no stop light town Waffle House eating fatties? Go eat some crawfish Orgeron talking losers.

They love us. They wish they were us. They are so jealous of our Natty! We lose a hard fought game by only 8 points with a redshirt freshman qb in only his 3rd start against a top SEC team. And they come here to congratulate us. What a bunch of great guys this community is!

If we are so irrelevant, why do they come here? No sex life at home?

The same computer matrix picked Notre Dame as the national champion in 2012, after ND lost the title on the field 42-14

Wonder if they claim it? No, because they're not a bunch of scrubs.

Still in the book. Go change it if you dont like it

Yet you are here. In your head 24-7.

They love us. They wish they were us. They are so jealous of our Natty! We lose a hard fought game by only 8 points with a redshirt freshman qb in only his 3rd start against a top SEC team. And they come here to congratulate us. What a bunch of great guys this community is!

If we are so irrelevant, why do they come here? No sex life at home?
Top SEC team? They were 5-3 in conference. Nowhere near the top. I wish they would have put you in the playoffs just so Bama could have run you out of the building. Prolly would have been 42-0 at halftime.

Of course you inbred morons didn’t even learn your lesson afte the 4th or 5th best SEC team manhandled you with their scout team defense, so you’d probably still be trying to talk trash.

Keep it coming haters. Doing a good job keeping it all alive.

Laughing at you. Has all of the inbreeding down there in Florida made you dense? No wonder you people can’t even count your votes.

That’s how I know you don’t know what you’re talking about. Inbreeding is Deep South stuff like you do. Florida is not the south below Ocala.

And you’re quoting 19 year old hanging chad shit. Weak bro

Reactions: SPTKnight
That’s how I know you don’t know what you’re talking about. Inbreeding is Deep South stuff like you do. Florida is not the south below Ocala.

And you’re quoting 19 year old hanging chad shit. Weak bro
I’ve lived in central Florida (briefly, thank God). I also stayed in a hotel right across the street from UCF’s campus for a business trip a year ago. Nothing but buffet loving fat asses and inbred, confederate flag flying white trash. And did you miss the election that just took place last November?

I think that’s why you Floridians are such angry and sensitive people. You’re used to being laughed at by the rest of America.

The sad thing is that you could have been Boise State. Admired and respected. A household name for a program that wins but it isn’t enough. Looked up to by everyone outside of the Power 5. Respected by all.

But your leaders ruined that with the fake national championship claims, the parade, the rings, and all of their other whiny, bush league bullshit. All of those laughable shenanigans just turned you into a national joke, and your refusal to play anyone with a pulse just solidified your place in history as a joke.

So were did all of Boise's manners get them. They are still sitting in the back of the bus. Sometimes things only change when you stir the pot. For all the spineless AD's who sit quietly..you are welcome.

Reactions: SwagCentral
I’ve lived in central Florida (briefly, thank God). I also stayed in a hotel right across the street from UCF’s campus for a business trip a year ago. Nothing but buffet loving fat asses and inbred, confederate flag flying white trash. And did you miss the election that just took place last November?

I think that’s why you Floridians are such angry and sensitive people. You’re used to being laughed at by the rest of America.
I stayed in a Holiday Inn Express last night....

University Blvd has confederate flags? Maybe a first watch but I think you’ve never actually been here.

Is your business being a loser?

So were did all of Boise's manners get them. They are still sitting in the back of the bus. Sometimes things only change when you stir the pot. For all the spineless AD's who sit quietly..you are welcome.
All you did was hurt every non-P5 school out there. Your loss gave them more reason to never include them.

University Blvd has confederate flags? Maybe a first watch but I think you’ve never actually been here.

Is your business being a loser?
Hell, just watch one of your home games on tv when the camera pans the crowd. Looks like every trailer park in central Florida emptied out for game day.

I rest my case. :joy:

-Rj6QY7ul0jB5g2Q.jpg

Reactions: MAC587
Still in the book. Go change it if you dont like it

Yet you are here. In your head 24-7.

Nah, I think its hilarious.

I'm also not the ones wanting my irrelevant team to be taken seriously though. If I was, I'd be pretty annoyed my team had a parade for an obscure computer matrix ranking.

Thanks for acknowledging it is an invitational.
We are 2 and 1 in NY6 games. Notre Dame is 0 and 6 and ND will still get invited.
So? Note Dame plays a pretty good schedule. UCF avoids good competition at all costs. As a fan of another non-P5 school, I know the frustration. But my school schedules teams like Bama, Florida, LSU, Tennessee, Auburn, Nebraska, etc every year. We go on the road and play them. You want respect? Do that. Stop scheduling the little sisters of the poor and then complaining that the system isn’t fair. Schools like UCF hurt all of us.

Thanks for acknowledging it is an invitational.
We are 2 and 1 in NY6 games. Notre Dame is 0 and 6 and ND will still get invited.

Yes the playoff only consists of teams invited to play in it.

Whether you like it or not, Notre Dame earned the privilege to be invited and plays a decently tough schedule. They are 3-1 against top 30 programs this season.

You have to earn it as an upstart program. Your team is 1-1 against top 30 programs in over 2 years.

Yeah, if trailer parks and klan rallies are your sort of thing.

Dude, Lake Mary is really nice. Klan rallies? That’s AL or FL Gaytor territory.

You have no idea what you’re talking about. Just because you got herpes from an OBT hooker on a business trip it’s not our fault.

Unless you are LSU fans, your team is still meaningless to us. Nobodies. Why do we need the respect of teams that won’t play us or can’t beat us? You’re all hypothetical heroes.

So LSU fans, have at us. You have earned it.

The rest....get back in line behind us. The grown folks are talking.

Funny, coming from a person from one of the most obese states in the union...

https://www.menshealth.com/health/a23130077/states-with-highest-obesity-rates/

UCF is one of the most diverse, inclusive universities in the country. I have lived, taught martial arts and worked across from campus for 30 years and NEVER saw a confederate flag on campus. One more FACT below to support my assertions...

“UCF set records for diversity in Fall 2018: 47.3 percent of students are minorities and 26 percent are Hispanic.”

No u have haters because u crown yourself imaginary national champs.. You were a cute story last year but began to act like your something more than what u guys really are so now it's time to go back to playing in the sand with the other toddlers in the AAC and let the big kids do what they do mkay? :)
So why did you wait till now along with a hundreds of others to call out our championship claim. Why wait till we lose a game. Its because you were afraid that if we won you would still have to keep your mouths shut. It’s in the Coley Matrix as number 1 so we have every right to claim a title. Don’t care if you and all your other SEC blow hard buddies don’t like it.

All you blow hards could save yourselves a lot of headache and get a good night sleep tonight. Stop worrying about UCF so much and go kiss your kid good night, go talk to your wife for a change or have a beer.

Fact - UCF went undefeated last year
Fact - UCF best 3 top 25 ranked teams
Fact - UCF beat Auburn who beat Alabama and Georgia last year.
Fact - NCAA recognizes UCF as Coley Matrix 1 ranked team.
Fact - UCF recognizes that Alabama is a great team and is a National Champion. But UCF also believes it has a right to claim a partial title due to the shame of a system called the National Playoff Invitational.
Fact - UCF raised a banner and it will never come down.
Fact - all you haters will be dead and in your grave one day and that banner will still be hanging in our stadium 50 years from now. Suggest you get a life and stop worrying about things you can’t control.
Fact - Haters are here because they don’t like UCF taking away the spot light from established brands.
Fact - UCF isn’t going anywhere and we can do this all day long. So you bitc$&@s keep coming back and we can have at it tomorrow, next week, next month and next year.

Yes the playoff only consists of teams invited to play in it.

Whether you like it or not, Notre Dame earned the privilege to be invited and plays a decently tough schedule. They are 3-1 against top 30 programs this season.

You have to earn it as an upstart program. Your team is 1-1 against top 30 programs in over 2 years.
In 2017 we were 4-0 against teams that finished in the top 25 of the final AP poll (after bowl games). 3-0 prior to bowl. Explain why 12-0 wasn't good enough that season?

Here's the only to two reasons I can come up with:
1. The name on our jersey.
2. The conference logo on our jersey.

Prejudice : preconceived opinion that is not based on reason or actual experience.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nautiknight
I get so annoyed when the haters keep mocking our 2018 season and use that to discredit 2017.

They are 2 different seasons! Nobody is going to tell me that we were losing to anyone in 2017 with Hughes, Griffin, etc.

It’s just hypothetical BS.

Reactions: OtterKnight
So why did you wait till now along with a hundreds of others to call out our championship claim. Why wait till we lose a game. Its because you were afraid that if we won you would still have to keep your mouths shut. It’s in the Coley Matrix as number 1 so we have every right to claim a title. Don’t care if you and all your other SEC blow hard buddies don’t like it.

All you blow hards could save yourselves a lot of headache and get a good night sleep tonight. Stop worrying about UCF so much and go kiss your kid good night, go talk to your wife for a change or have a beer.

Fact - UCF went undefeated last year
Fact - UCF best 3 top 25 ranked teams
Fact - UCF beat Auburn who beat Alabama and Georgia last year.
Fact - NCAA recognizes UCF as Coley Matrix 1 ranked team.
Fact - UCF recognizes that Alabama is a great team and is a National Champion. But UCF also believes it has a right to claim a partial title due to the shame of a system called the National Playoff Invitational.
Fact - UCF raised a banner and it will never come down.
Fact - all you haters will be dead and in your grave one day and that banner will still be hanging in our stadium 50 years from now. Suggest you get a life and stop worrying about things you can’t control.
Fact - Haters are here because they don’t like UCF taking away the spot light from established brands.
Fact - UCF isn’t going anywhere and we can do this all day long. So you bitc$&@s keep coming back and we can have at it tomorrow, next week, next month and next year.
Your pathetic lol.. And so is your fanbase.. You were called out way before the loss about your idiotic fantasy championship claim.. I mean it's fine for your fanbase to come together and have that us vs the world mentality and celebrate your fake national championship because nobody outside your fanbase will ever respect or take u guys seriously after that.. BTW Where were u fans when u went 0-12? Lol.. So just accept that you guys are as respected as the turd I flushed the other day

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT