ADVERTISEMENT

Where all my dumb rednecks, racist goons, and frat boys at?

Actually you're both lying and absorbing what the media gives you.

The rationale from the beginning was that he acted upon the advice of Rosenstein- a guy who has worked in both party Administrations and is respected throughout DC. He laid out a near soundproof rationale for firing Comey and stated that it should have happened sooner.

The media knows this and continues to lie since they need this "cover up" narrative to drive ratings. Sheep like you keep tuning in.

It's the media that is lying as if we havent seen the press conferences ourselves and heard the 10 different versions of how this firing occurred.

OK? Where did he say that Trump didn't say he thought about conflagrating the Russia conspiracy before firing Comey?

The rationale from the beginning was that he acted upon the advice of Rosenstein- a guy who has worked in both party Administrations and is respected throughout DC. He laid out a near soundproof rationale for firing Comey and stated that it should have happened sooner.

The media knows this and continues to lie since they need this "cover up" narrative to drive ratings. Sheep like you keep tuning in.

It's the media that is lying as if we havent seen the press conferences ourselves and heard the 10 different versions of how this firing occurred.

What do you not get? It's been stated that Trump thought Comey was an asshole for a long time now and the final straw was Rosenstein's recommendation to can him.

There was a former deputy AG on NPR yesterday saying he would have recommend exactly the same thing. Comey was an absolute disaster.

The "other reasons" are nothing more than conspiracy being pushed out by the media and their snowflake supporters. There is no explanation possible for them, and you, that would deter them/you from KNOWING that this is some huge cover up. Conspiracy! Even though this is the firing of someone that every left winger DEMANDED up until Tuesday of this week.

You simply want Trump to come out and say "I fired him because RUSSIA!!!". Nothing will satisfy you unless you get that. It's the same for the media.

What do you not get? It's been stated that Trump thought Comey was an asshole for a long time now and the final straw was Rosenstein's recommendation to can him.

There was a former deputy AG on NPR yesterday saying he would have recommend exactly the same thing. Comey was an absolute disaster.

The "other reasons" are nothing more than conspiracy being pushed out by the media and their snowflake supporters. There is no explanation possible for them, and you, that would deter them/you from KNOWING that this is some huge cover up. Conspiracy! Even though this is the firing of someone that every left winger DEMANDED up until Tuesday of this week.

You simply want Trump to come out and say "I fired him because RUSSIA!!!". Nothing will satisfy you unless you get that. It's the same for the media.
Trump did say that, that's what's so hilarious. You and Bob are completely tone deaf.

Trump did say that, that's what's so hilarious. You and Bob are completely tone deaf.

When did he say that? He said he thought about Dems faux raging even more about Russia after firing Comey, not that he fired Comey because of Russia.

To actually stop or disband the "Russia investigations", Trump would have to totally get rid of the House, the Senate, the CIA, the Foreign Intelligence Service, and the FBI. That is because all of those agencies are running their own goddamn investigations on this.

The Senate is considered the most serious of all of those investigations, and Chris Murray just came out saying that the Republican leadership is doing a good job in leading that effort.

It's just hilarious to claim that getting rid of one, single deeply flawed director is somehow going to stop everyone from looking into whatever non-existent evidence is there.

Reactions: btbones
To actually stop or disband the "Russia investigations", Trump would have to totally get rid of the House, the Senate, the CIA, the Foreign Intelligence Service, and the FBI. That is because all of those agencies are running their own goddamn investigations on this.

The Senate is considered the most serious of all of those investigations, and Chris Murray just came out saying that the Republican leadership is doing a good job in leading that effort.

It's just hilarious to claim that getting rid of one, single deeply flawed director is somehow going to stop everyone from looking into whatever non-existent evidence is there.
Some people here actually believe what comes out of the mouth of people like Sen Schumer.

85...does the term "Snowflake" refer to someone with thin skin and overreacts to perceived injustices? asking for a friend....

Reactions: MACHater02
85...does the term "Snowflake" refer to someone with thin skin and overreacts to perceived injustices? asking for a friend....

m-catching-snowflakes-on-your-tongue-8908447.png

Some people here actually believe what comes out of the mouth of people like Sen Schumer.
Some dumb rednecks, racist goons, and frat boys, here actually believe what comes out of the mouth of people like Donald Trump.

...and Rosenstein wrote his memo after he was told Comey would be fired. It just keeps getting better. This thread just keeps getting better!!!

"Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein told senators he knew President Donald Trump planned to fire FBI Director James Comey before he wrote his memo criticizing Comey’s actions, two senators told reporters Thursday after a private meeting with the official.

"He did acknowledge that he learned Comey would be removed prior to writing his memo," Democratic Senator Claire McCaskill of Missouri told reporters after leaving the all-senators meeting with Rosenstein."

...and Rosenstein wrote his memo after he was told Comey would be fired. It just keeps getting better. This thread just keeps getting better!!!

"Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein told senators he knew President Donald Trump planned to fire FBI Director James Comey before he wrote his memo criticizing Comey’s actions, two senators told reporters Thursday after a private meeting with the official.

"He did acknowledge that he learned Comey would be removed prior to writing his memo," Democratic Senator Claire McCaskill of Missouri told reporters after leaving the all-senators meeting with Rosenstein."

And? The guy wrote his own rationale. You are utterly pathetic in your reaching here.

Rosenstein also just appointed Mueller who is a goddamn former boss of Jim Comey.

Yates is a 30yr doj employee who was appointed by a republican lmao. She's not partisan. She owned ted Cruz yesterday when he tried to claim the same thing as you, google the video. The EO violated the constitution plain and simple and replublicans especially should be praising her for putting her job on the line to defend the constitution.

Trump surrogates are on tv right now asking for everyone to "move on from Russia Investiation" but yah there's nothing there

Yea- there WAS nothing to see there

Incredible how these people slandered President Trump for 2 years with their own facts and no flawed assumptions

..this too is a scam.
Just accept it. The left has lost this. Just like the lost the election. I know it’s so hard to believe, but your TDS is consuming you

Isn’t there a useless rally in Washington going on about that? Maybe you can join them. The only scam is the BS that we have been hearing for 2 years to the tune of 25 million dollars.

Reactions: fabknight
Just accept it. The left has lost this. Just like the lost the election. I know it’s so hard to believe, but your TDS is consuming you

Isn’t there a useless rally in Washington going on about that? Maybe you can join them. The only scam is the BS that we have been hearing for 2 years to the tune of 25 million dollars.

Liberals are in a mindless pathetic downward spiral that has led them to now concocting conspiracy theories that Barr is “hiding” the true findings of the report. They get more insane and desperate by the day.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Liberals are in a mindless pathetic downward spiral that has led them to now concocting conspiracy theories that Barr is “hiding” the true findings of the report.
Conspiracy theory? You mean Barr ISN'T "hiding" the Mueller Report findings? Sorry I "concocted" this story. :)

I could have sworn that no one in Congress -- who are the rightful recipients of a special prosecutor's report on the executive branch -- or anyone in the general public has seen it.

Where's the report? Where are the tax returns? Where are the grades?

He says he's a "very stable genius" yet will sue anyone who tries to release his grades.

Also claims to be a billionaire, yet won't release his taxes.

And he lies about literally everything. He lied about the weather and crowd on his inauguration day.

If you take Trump's word you are a fuking moron.

Where are yours? Willing to bet trump has paid more in any year than you will controbute in a lifetime. We already know he paid a higher rate than bernie and hillary. When the final report is released will you come out and admit u fell for a hoax?

You honestly have the intelligence level of a Labrador retriever.

Tax returns...who cares.

Who cares?!?!? If a candidate has financial interests in mega-corporations or foreign countries, wouldn't that be something we voters should know? The lengths that our little Trumpsters will go to protect their blowhard leader from being exposed continue to amaze me.

Once upon a time, it was simply standard practice for Presidential candidates to release their tax returns. Since Trump, it's apparent we're going to have to make it law so weasels like Trump can't hide their interests behind a lame 'I'm being audited' excuse.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Once upon a time, it was simply standard practice for Presidential candidates to release their tax returns.
Oh yeah and this is probably the most unique and complicated situation that there ever was.
These business interests are all pre-election and he’s done the best he could in curbing it since

Most Americans don’t care. Only the fake news and those with TDS ever bring it up. You may not agree, but it’s pretty irrelevant.

Oh yeah and this is probably the most unique and complicated situation that there ever was.
These business interests are all pre-election and he’s done the best he could in curbing it since

Most Americans don’t care. Only the fake news and those with TDS ever bring it up. You may not agree, but it’s pretty irrelevant.

Never had a candidate with an extremely complex return. I'd rather have a candidate operating large multi national business instead of a community organizer. That's just me.

If you operated a business and needed a manager for a complex business, you wouldn't hire someone with no experience. Trump might not be the most warm and fuzzy guy but at least he knows business.

Never had a candidate with an extremely complex return. I'd rather have a candidate operating large multi national business instead of a community organizer. That's just me.

If you operated a business and needed a manager for a complex business, you wouldn't hire someone with no experience. Trump might not be the most warm and fuzzy guy but at least he knows business.
Exactly. That’s the guy that I voted for. I could care less about the complexity of his tax return or his overseas business ventures

Who cares?!?!? If a candidate has financial interests in mega-corporations or foreign countries, wouldn't that be something we voters should know? The lengths that our little Trumpsters will go to protect their blowhard leader from being exposed continue to amaze me.

Once upon a time, it was simply standard practice for Presidential candidates to release their tax returns. Since Trump, it's apparent we're going to have to make it law so weasels like Trump can't hide their interests behind a lame 'I'm being audited' excuse.
Your TDS is at dangerous levels. Happy no-collusion day!

Reactions: UCFWayne
I could care less about the complexity of his tax return or his overseas business ventures
The crazyass things people say never cease to crack me up! :)

Yeah, nobody here gave a sh*t about the 'complexity' of the Clinton Foundation's business dealings or its overseas donations, right? :rolleyes:

The crazyass things people say never cease to crack me up! :)

Yeah, nobody here gave a sh*t about the 'complexity' of the Clinton Foundation's business dealings or its overseas donations, right? :rolleyes:

It wasn't complex at all. They steered money to their buddies and cronies under the guise of capital projects in 3rd world countries. No tax returns needed.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT