ADVERTISEMENT

Where all my dumb rednecks, racist goons, and frat boys at?

You do understand that today in front of the Senate the acting FBI director said that it never happened. He went on to say that the FBI does not ask for money on a case by case basis. He also said that the FBI is the DOJ and only the DOJ can ask for funds from Congress. Nice try.
Huh? He said he believed he had enough resources to do the investigation, but could not speak to if Comey had asked for more.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/f...te-resources-for-russia-probe/article/2622800

"If you're referring to the Russia investigation, I do," McCabe said when asked by Sen. James Lankford, R-Okla., if the FBI is properly funded to do the job. "I believe we have the adequate resources to do it, and I know that we have resourced that investigation adequately."

That answer could help the Trump administration downplay the press stories. However, McCabe didn't say definitively that Comey did not ask for more resources before he was fired."

TRUMP HAS ALREADY BLACKMAILED MCCABE!!! COVER UP!!!! RUSSIA!!!!!! AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

"Showboat" Comey lol. Now that's rich. Maybe he'll get his own reality TV show now. Trump can associate produce.

Huh? He said he believed he had enough resources to do the investigation, but could not speak to if Comey had asked for more.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/f...te-resources-for-russia-probe/article/2622800

"If you're referring to the Russia investigation, I do," McCabe said when asked by Sen. James Lankford, R-Okla., if the FBI is properly funded to do the job. "I believe we have the adequate resources to do it, and I know that we have resourced that investigation adequately."

That answer could help the Trump administration downplay the press stories. However, McCabe didn't say definitively that Comey did not ask for more resources before he was fired."
I can't make this any more clear for you than the following:

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/05/11/acti...-backs-up-trump-on-request-for-resources.html

from the article:
Second, he said if the FBI were to ask for more resources, the request would be made of Congress (which appropriates money) rather than the executive branch. Again, advantage White House.

That's when McCabe added the note of ambiguity. He said the FBI doesn't request money from Congress for individual cases, but rather for the bureau overall.

I can't make this any more clear for you than the following:

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/05/11/acti...-backs-up-trump-on-request-for-resources.html

from the article:
Second, he said if the FBI were to ask for more resources, the request would be made of Congress (which appropriates money) rather than the executive branch. Again, advantage White House.

That's when McCabe added the note of ambiguity. He said the FBI doesn't request money from Congress for individual cases, but rather for the bureau overall.
And then the next paragraph:

"Which leaves open the possibility that a Comey request could have been a different kind — a request to the administration to reshuffle existing funds already approved by Congress to augment the Russia probe."

McCabe knows full well that "new" funding would come from Congress, but the administration can move around existing funding from one expenditure to the next without involving Congress. Happens all the time. Either way, McCabe said he wasn't aware of the request.

I'm surprised no one has brought up the fact that Trump let a Russian photographer into the Oval Office. Ignoring the fact that the US media was purposely left out, the Russian photographer worked for the Russian media company TASS and published the pictures today unbeknownst to the administration. Apparently Trump was furious about it.

But the worst part about this is how stupid it was from an espionage stand point. It's not hard to fathom Russian media slyly planting a bug in the Oval Office while he's moving around taking pictures. I'm sure the room has been combed thoroughly for one now, but it wasn't smart.

"Which leaves open the possibility that a Comey request could have been a different kind — a request to the administration to reshuffle existing funds already approved by Congress to augment the Russia probe."

McCabe knows full well that "new" funding would come from Congress, but the administration can move around existing funding from one expenditure to the next without involving Congress. Happens all the time. Either way, McCabe said he wasn't aware of the request.
Once again, that would come from the DOJ, of the White House.

Here's what the crying snowflakes won't admit: if Comey or the FBI really had a smoking gun about to come out, it would come out anyways. There are clearly Obama loyalists in th

WRONG

Reprogramming requests still have to be approved be Congress. I know this since I see the reprogramming requests from Congress on DOD programs all the time.

Money that is appropriated is only for the item earmarked unless congress says otherwise.

Here's what the crying snowflakes won't admit: if Comey or the FBI really had a smoking gun about to come out, it would come out anyways. There are clearly Obama loyalists in th

WRONG

Reprogramming requests still have to be approved be Congress. I know this since I see the reprogramming requests from Congress on DOD programs all the time.

Money that is appropriated is only for the item earmarked unless congress says otherwise.
It depends on the department and the size of the request. DOD rules are likely different from DOJ.

But it didn't happen per the DOJ or the FBI. Is there an actual named source?
I see that you buy the *official* line from this administration. Did you buy it from the last? I agreed with you earlier that the FBI denied it happened. However, McCabe didn't deny it happened, he only denied knowledge of whether it happened.

It's really moot anyway, the investigation is real and continues. If it turns up anything, we'll find out.

Which agrees with my timeline. Comey asked for more resources and Trump told sessions and rothstein to fire him.
You do understand that today in front of the Senate the acting FBI director said that it never happened. He went on to say that the FBI does not ask for money on a case by case basis. He also said that the FBI is the DOJ and only the DOJ can ask for funds from Congress. Nice try.
lol.

Trump said in the Lester Holt interview he invited Comey to dinner, during which he asked Comey if he was being investigated. During that same dinner according to Trump they discussed whether Comey, who has 6 years left would keep his job. Obstruction of justice?

Trump having dinner with Comey - obstruction of
justice

Clinton secretly meeting with Lynch on a tarmac - no big deal

Only truly sad snowflakes would push the lie that the entire "Russia investigation" will stop because one solitary man was removed for being an idiot.

Absolutely nothing else at the FBI has changed yet snowflakes would have you believe the entire department was disbanded and all data collected burned.

Comey went from incompetent hack to an essential oracle of justice in one day for these snowflakes.

Reactions: fabknight
I'm surprised no one has brought up the fact that Trump let a Russian photographer into the Oval Office. Ignoring the fact that the US media was purposely left out, the Russian photographer worked for the Russian media company TASS and published the pictures today unbeknownst to the administration. Apparently Trump was furious about it.

But the worst part about this is how stupid it was from an espionage stand point. It's not hard to fathom Russian media slyly planting a bug in the Oval Office while he's moving around taking pictures. I'm sure the room has been combed thoroughly for one now, but it wasn't smart.
I thought that was interesting as well. It's really a non-issue, but the media will probably blow it up because it makes them (the media) look bad. The reason it's a nonissue is because of the security protocols that are likely in place. You sweep the area prior to the meeting to ensure any sensitive material is not in view. Post meeting, you do EM sweeps to ensure no transmitting electronics were placed. I know EM sweeps occurred at a Navy base I used to do work on to try to catch employees using their phone in a secure area, so I'm sure the WH as at least similar capabilities if not more.

Regarding the photographer, I have a theory. The White House wants to strengthen the relationship with Russia (a continuation of Obama) and for that reason, bends the rules a little bit. One of those, "You're not supposed to, but we'll let you do it this time if you keep the pictures internal to your organization." In any case, it doesn't look good because it builds the narrative that Russia gets special treatment.

Reactions: CommuterBob
President Trump on Thursday said he was thinking of “this Russia thing with Trump” when he decided to fire FBI Director James B. Comey, who had been leading the counterintelligence investigation into Russia’s interference in the 2016 election.

Recounting his decision to dismiss Comey, Trump told NBC News, “In fact, when I decided to just do it, I said to myself, I said, ‘You know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made up story, it’s an excuse by the Democrats for having lost an election that they should have won.’”

Trump’s account flatly contradicts the White House’s initial account of how the president arrived at his decision, undercutting public denials by his aides that the move was influenced in any way by his growing fury with the ongoing Russia probe.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
I thought that was interesting as well. It's really a non-issue, but the media will probably blow it up because it makes them (the media) look bad. The reason it's a nonissue is because of the security protocols that are likely in place. You sweep the area prior to the meeting to ensure any sensitive material is not in view. Post meeting, you do EM sweeps to ensure no transmitting electronics were placed. I know EM sweeps occurred at a Navy base I used to do work on to try to catch employees using their phone in a secure area, so I'm sure the WH as at least similar capabilities if not more.

Regarding the photographer, I have a theory. The White House wants to strengthen the relationship with Russia (a continuation of Obama) and for that reason, bends the rules a little bit. One of those, "You're not supposed to, but we'll let you do it this time if you keep the pictures internal to your organization." In any case, it doesn't look good because it builds the narrative that Russia gets special treatment.

Amazing.

Bob is not assaulting people on college campuses, denying speakers their First Amendment rights, torturing political opponents on Facebook live, assaulting gold star widows who are trying to enter a Veterans Ball. Nor did he ever call for Obama's assassination. Nor did he support celebrities who supported bombing the White House.

The left wing is violent and out of control. Bitch about right wingers all you want- exactly 0 buildings burned down during Obama's tenure. Exactly 0 political opponents were tortured by right wingers. Exactly 0 left wing speakers were denied their First Amendment rights because lunatic terrorists assaulted people until they were forced to leave.

This is all culminating towards a violent clash in the streets, brought on by the left wing going further into the pit of shit they're currently in. They will only become more out of control and more violent until ordinary citizens eventually stop tolerating their shit and start fighting back.

85, you're smarter than that. There's extremists on both sides - you know this, I know this. I don't believe anyone on this forum is likely one of them - so why don't we just focus on the threads instead of going back to "left-wing violence" anytime you hear something you don't like.

I saw a video of some dude yelling down some Muslim family on the beach the other day. I've PERSONALLY been called a fag and said my people aren't welcomed where I was...I ALSO understand that there are plenty of left-wing nut jobs who will do the same and it drives me crazy. There is nothing wrong with political discussion and disagreements but there should not be violence and hate.

President Trump on Thursday said he was thinking of “this Russia thing with Trump” when he decided to fire FBI Director James B. Comey, who had been leading the counterintelligence investigation into Russia’s interference in the 2016 election.

Recounting his decision to dismiss Comey, Trump told NBC News, “In fact, when I decided to just do it, I said to myself, I said, ‘You know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made up story, it’s an excuse by the Democrats for having lost an election that they should have won.’”

Trump’s account flatly contradicts the White House’s initial account of how the president arrived at his decision, undercutting public denials by his aides that the move was influenced in any way by his growing fury with the ongoing Russia probe.

Does it really matter how many times Trump gets caught lying? Trump could say the grass is purple and Bob would say that's a minor exaggeration and 85 or KL would point to some time that Rutherford B Hayes said something similar, as if that makes it ok.

85, you're smarter than that. There's extremists on both sides - you know this, I know this. I don't believe anyone on this forum is likely one of them - so why don't we just focus on the threads instead of going back to "left-wing violence" anytime you hear something you don't like.

I saw a video of some dude yelling down some Muslim family on the beach the other day. I've PERSONALLY been called a fag and said my people aren't welcomed where I was...I ALSO understand that there are plenty of left-wing nut jobs who will do the same and it drives me crazy. There is nothing wrong with political discussion and disagreements but there should not be violence and hate.

That's all correct and good.

The fact remains that we are living in a time when keynote DNC speakers are openly calling for military coups and assassinations of the President.

This is not normal; the hate and violence is going beyond what we've seen and it will only get worse.

Does it really matter how many times Trump gets caught lying? Trump could say the grass is purple and Bob would say that's a minor exaggeration and 85 or KL would point to some time that Rutherford B Hayes said something similar, as if that makes it ok.

Actually you're both lying and absorbing what the media gives you.

The rationale from the beginning was that he acted upon the advice of Rosenstein- a guy who has worked in both party Administrations and is respected throughout DC. He laid out a near soundproof rationale for firing Comey and stated that it should have happened sooner.

The media knows this and continues to lie since they need this "cover up" narrative to drive ratings. Sheep like you keep tuning in.

The rationale from the beginning was that he acted upon the advice of Rosenstein- a guy who has worked in both party Administrations and is respected throughout DC. He laid out a near soundproof rationale for firing Comey and stated that it should have happened sooner.

The media knows this and continues to lie since they need this "cover up" narrative to drive ratings. Sheep like you keep tuning in.

Trump said it himself!!!! He literally said he was thinking of the whole Russia thing when he fired Comey in a sit down interview with Lester Holt! He literally saulid he was going to do it anyways.

How is it media lying when it comes of the POTUS'S mouth?

Next you'll tell me I shouldn't listen to the things he says.

That's all correct and good.

The fact remains that we are living in a time when keynote DNC speakers are openly calling for military coups and assassinations of the President.

This is not normal; the hate and violence is going beyond what we've seen and it will only get worse.

I honestly don't know if you didn't care the last 8 years or you lived under a rock. The hate and violence was alive and well and still is today. I think the only difference was that instead of just Conservative (I won't even say Republican because I don't believe that accurate) hatred and violence, you now have Liberal and Conservative hatred and violence.

It solves nothing. I think it is completely fair to say it's gotten worse but it's gotten worse on ALL sides. I'm all for protests and marches - some conservative who hates gays is more than welcome to march, just like some liberal who thinks Trump is literally a dictator. The minute any violence occurs - I just want to shake my head.

It's a god damn shame Trump doesn't have three testicles. I'm sure boob, KL, and 85 get sick of fighting over whose turn it is to hug those beautiful orange berries, two at a time.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Trump said it himself!!!! He literally said he was thinking of the whole Russia thing when he fired Comey in a sit down interview with Lester Holt! He literally saulid he was going to do it anyways.

What are you arguing?

What are you arguing?
85 is blaming the media for what Trumps says.

It's a god damn shame Trump doesn't have three testicles. I'm sure boob, KL, and 85 get sick of fighting over whose turn it is to hug those beautiful orange berries, two at a time.

And it's too bad there aren't more hours in the day for your snowflakes to whine and bitch about Trump.

That's the funny thing- I'm not even a rabid fan of his. I am just reacting to the hysterics from the snowflake communities that have gone absolutely f*cking crazy.

It's the media that is lying as if we havent seen the press conferences ourselves and heard the 10 different versions of how this firing occurred.

And it's too bad there aren't more hours in the day for your snowflakes to whine and bitch about Trump.

That's the funny thing- I'm not even a rabid fan of his. I am just reacting to the hysterics from the snowflake communities that have gone absolutely f*cking crazy.

How are they my snowflakes? I don't like them either. But I'm also not going to spend all day defending the orange lunatic like you and boob do either.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT