Where does UCF get ranked this week?

Where will UCF be ranked in the polls?

• 14 or better

Votes: 16 26.7%
  • 15 or lower

Votes: 44 73.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fix is already in they’ve already screwed us by starting us at 17, then we argue about small incremental spots and complain when we barely get in the top 10. I’ve seen this story before.

Totally agree. No matter what we do we are not getting into the playoffs. The "haves" make up the rules as they go and use the same old bs. Nothing will change unless the "have nots" sue the cartel for racketeering or maybe we get into the cartel one day and become what we despise.

Basically the voters in the polls before the season start are now unwilling to admit they were wrong. It doesn’t matter that we are winning and winning in impressive fashion. They have the built in high ranking teams and they won’t move us ahead of them (if the don’t loose) if they did too many of these asshats would have to admit they were wrong and question the crap they have been spewing for years. I mean we lost 1 game in 29. A new coach, Qb goes down, start this season back up qb goes down, We keep winning, stuff top programs are supposed to do. Such a disgusting way about crowing a champion. I am proud how the team plays, how the AD and coaches are not taking it, and our fans pushing back. Loved how coach responding to the question about being back, he said did we ever leave. Better to be a disrupter and force change than to be Sears, Kmart, etc that were fat and happy and now out of business. We just need other schools to say enough is enough as well

nope-goat-says-nope-memegenerator-net-nope-goat-says-nope-49315891.png

If we win, the other team sucked.

Totally agree. No matter what we do we are not getting into the playoffs. The "haves" make up the rules as they go and use the same old bs. Nothing will change unless the "have nots" sue the cartel for racketeering or maybe we get into the cartel one day and become what we despise.
I don’t think we’ll become like the TCUs of the world and forget where we came from

Gator homer Pat Dooley dropped UCF and moved UF up. So that’s nice.
Gators were beat last week, as Kentucky missed the winning field goal by a few feet in the last minute. They are so overrated. If Tennessee gives them a game this week they should drop in the rankings, but it will still be considered a quality win even though Tennessee lost to Georgia State. . It would be nice if UCF played the Gators in a bowl game this year but it will never happen. :sunglasses:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT