ADVERTISEMENT

Where to tailgate at Raymond James

SkiDog291

Silver Knight
May 29, 2001
O-Town!
Looking for ideas on where to tailgate on Saturday. I have my boys w/me and my newphew is a student at USF. He's a sophomore and never been to a USF game so we invited him to hang and experience some real tailgating. I may even convince him in wearing a UCF shirt as his last game was at Brighthouse about 5 yrs ago and was cheering for the Black and Gold as a HS student. All joking aside....based on my experience from the bowl game last year, there was an area noted as the Tampa Tailgate off Ohio Ave we parked at last year. The police had the intersection of Hines and Ohio blocked last year so I had to do a U'turn and I found the closest place to go. It wasn't bad at all considering I got there late. Looking forward in hearing where everyone is going on Saturday. It was only a 5 min walk from the stadium, plenty of room to cook and toss a ball, and was reasonably priced.

Looking for ideas on where to tailgate on Saturday. I have my boys w/me and my newphew is a student at USF. He's a sophomore and never been to a USF game so we invited him to hang and experience some real tailgating. I may even convince him in wearing a UCF shirt as his last game was at Brighthouse about 5 yrs ago and was cheering for the Black and Gold as a HS student. All joking aside....based on my experience from the bowl game last year, there was an area noted as the Tampa Tailgate off Ohio Ave we parked at last year. The police had the intersection of Hines and Ohio blocked last year so I had to do a U'turn and I found the closest place to go. It wasn't bad at all considering I got there late. Looking forward in hearing where everyone is going on Saturday. It was only a 5 min walk from the stadium, plenty of room to cook and toss a ball, and was reasonably priced.
You can always tailgate in a nearby traiker park

• Haha
Reactions: ReturnOf
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT