ADVERTISEMENT

Whole Foods gets sued by gay pastor

I was curious about how many different genders there are these days. I found this website.

http://nonbinary.org/wiki/List_of_nonbinary_identities

[roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll]

It does get pretty f-ing stupid because everyone has to be a special snowflake. I mean, I absolutely advocate for the rights of people to self-identify, but my god sometimes it's taken to a level where it's just screaming out "LOOK HOW SPECIAL I AM"

It does get pretty f-ing stupid because everyone has to be a special snowflake. I mean, I absolutely advocate for the rights of people to self-identify, but my god sometimes it's taken to a level where it's just screaming out "LOOK HOW SPECIAL I AM"
So there will be more letters added to LGBT?

To be fair, we are taking the word of 1 bi-person.

The real question is, what bathroom do you use?
Me? Or did you mean LMK....because I'm not bi, I like men only....so I'm not sure if you are confusing the two of us (though I don't mind because she's a cool chica).
I'm a female, who identifies as a female, so I use the female restroom.

Though I'm jealous that y'all can pee on the side of the highway when traveling.

Reactions: LittleMissKnight
Me? Or did you mean LMK....because I'm not bi, I like men only....so I'm not sure if you are confusing the two of us (though I don't mind because she's a cool chica).

Though I'm jealous that y'all can pee on the side of the highway when traveling.

Technically, you can too. It's all in how immodest you're willing to be.

So is prison rape gay sex or bisexual sex? It's not really a choice for some...
Rape isn't about a sexual act, it's about exercising your power over someone. Sex is just the means to that manifestation of power because sex targets individuals at their most vulnerable state. Prison rape and male gay sex are not nor will ever be the same thing.

Do you ever listen to yourself? Holy crap, dude. Sorry that things have to be black or white for you, but there's a bit of gray in everything.

Bah, no way I could confuse you two. I was speaking of the bi/unicorn/freespirit LMK. I mean, I have a general idea of what gender you (GKS) are but do not know what gender to actually are or identify with so I suppose the question could be for you as well.

Is that a reference to the USF game in Tampa years ago when I4 was shut down after the game?

Rape isn't about a sexual act, it's about exercising your power over someone. Sex is just the means to that manifestation of power because sex targets individuals at their most vulnerable state. Prison rape and male gay sex are not nor will ever be the same thing.

Do you ever listen to yourself? Holy crap, dude. Sorry that things have to be black or white for you, but there's a bit of gray in everything.
It was a joke, playing off of the Sir G "I don't believe bisexuality exists" idea. Sorry. I wasn't serious.

Reactions: jetsaholic
710G243rXVL._SL1500_.jpg

http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/store/product/l-c-industries-gogirl-in-pink/1042346791

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT