ADVERTISEMENT

Why does Trump hate the military so much?

It’s not a court setting. It’s an article. None of the things you mentioned apply. They have quotes from sources. If they turn out to be made up, then their credibility takes a hit. That’s it. It’s not a trial.
This is what you don't get, it will never turn up that it's untrue if it is, because it's not checkable. Don't you think it's a problem for society to be digesting glade information or lies, is that what you're supporting? That could hurt people in the short run

Reactions: Finance2000Knight
There really is no amount of evidence that would satisfy the MAGA fan club. There are still people who believe he didn't raw dog Stormy Daniels and pay her off, because Trump said he had no clue what in the world what she was talking about. In spite a mountain of evidence to the contrary in situations like these, it's all just hearsay, a massive plot to undermine him, fake news, mean people, ugly people, etc., etc., etc., So, just move along. NBD. Hell, if we are lucky we can get the pool cleaner goodknightfl to complete the trifecta of deflection and bring Hillary into the discussion. He's 2 for 2 so far with Biden and Pelosi.
I'm not in the maga fan club, but again you are lying here. I stated clearly what would constitute proof and be evidence, why do you have to lie?

This is what you don't get, it will never turn up that it's untrue if it is, because it's not checkable. Don't you think it's a problem for society to be digesting glade information or lies, is that what you're supporting? That could hurt people in the short run
I mean unless you are there or there is video evidence how could you ever verify anything? It’s an article from one publication. If you don’t find them credible because their sources choose to remain anonymous, that’s fair enough. It’s not a trial and there is no “case” to be made. Just some interesting anecdotes that kind of fall in line with what we already know about him.

I'd love to have one of you MAGAt nut swingers explain to me how someone knows 100% for sure everything trump has ever said. Does trump have someone at his hip 24 hours a day to make sure he never once said these disparaging remarks about the troops?

Of course I don't expect an answer, its the problem with trying to "debate" people so goddamn stupid they still support trump in Sept of 2020, I might as well debate a toaster.

Last edited:
Fox News is confirming it too, not just the Atlantic.

But tell me more about how this is out of character for trump lol

There really is no amount of evidence that would satisfy the MAGA fan club. There are still people who believe he didn't raw dog Stormy Daniels and pay her off, because Trump said he had no clue what in the world what she was talking about. In spite a mountain of evidence to the contrary in situations like these, it's all just hearsay, a massive plot to undermine him, fake news, mean people, ugly people, etc., etc., etc., So, just move along. NBD. Hell, if we are lucky we can get the pool cleaner goodknightfl to complete the trifecta of deflection and bring Hillary into the discussion. He's 2 for 2 so far with Biden and Pelosi.
Why do so many people hate Trump?

I'm not in the maga fan club, but again you are lying here. I stated clearly what would constitute proof and be evidence, why do you have to lie?

Was I speaking specifically about you? Quit snowflaking.

Fox News is confirming it too, not just the Atlantic.

But tell me more about how this is out of character for trump lol

I'M LYING!!!!!! THEY ARE LYING!!!!! FOX NEWS IS LYING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you pleeeeease change your name to PhDeezNutz ??
"I wanna ask you one question
If I had some nuts, hanging on the wall, what would I have honey?"
I said, "Darlin', you'd have some walnuts"
She said, "Well, daddy, if I had some nuts on my chest, would those be chestnuts?" I said, "Hell yeah"

Fox News confirms the information in the Atlantic article. Not often you see these two media entities agree on something.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
I'm looking forward to the red hat club shifting from "that's not true" to "so what no big deal".

Every single trump controversy follows the exact same pattern.
But who cares? Pelosi got a haircut. That’s the real story.

I'm looking forward to the red hat club shifting from "that's not true" to "so what no big deal".

Every single trump controversy follows the exact same pattern.

Biden is demented.

oh so now you like Fox News.

what about hillary?

ok why are you so affected by words?

Biden is demented.

oh so now you like Fox News.

what about hillary?

ok why are you so affected by words?

Throw a couple more "snowflakes" and a hell of a lot more spelling and grammar errors and you have the perfect red hat response.

Oh wow I’m sorry- is FNC suddenly worthy of being taken seriously? You guys told me for years that its garbage that we can’t listen to.
I already stated that this pretty much confirms the story is false. Was just pointing out that these media outlets are diametrically opposed on most things. So for them to agree is pretty amazing.

Oh wow I’m sorry- is FNC suddenly worthy of being taken seriously?
Oh wow I’m sorry- is this Trump nutsucker ever going to be taken seriously here?

He’d rather bash Fox News and pretend to be a real patriot by whining about kneeling for the national Anthem than stand up for our troops against pathetic attacks by our “Commander-in-Chief”

He did kinda say these things about McCain, but remember McCain had a role in the dossier and was against Trump. Trump said those things as a response to McCain, just like he has to anyone who goes against him.

The claims by the Atlantic, without any evidence, seem a bit far reaching to me. And while the president says a lot of controversial things, this one just smells off to me. I'm willing to change my mind if a recording or something surfaces.
I agree, and I’m not a trump guy. Not in the realm of impossible, but it’s a lot even for him.

Edit: pretty damming seeing that FNC clip. Did not see that previously... I agree, he’ll walk it back somehow and his loonies will make excuses for it. Welcome to the new America 😞

Last edited:
Just a reminder that everyone who actually went on record has refuted this story.
The Atlantic article had four confirmed sources and the Fox News follow-up Report had two. But you’re right, none of these sources has shown the guts to go on record. They’re not willing to step forward and say they heard Trump call dead American soldiers ‘losers’? What’s up with that?

Isn’t it crazy how back in the day Woodward and Bernstein got away with writing crazy shit about Nixon‘s involvement in the Watergate break-in based on ‘anonymous‘ sources? I hear that once upon a time, they called that kind of crap ‘journalism.’

Just a reminder that everyone who actually went on record has refuted this story.

Huh. Weird how people who work for an openly narcissistic sociopath that has the mental maturity of a doorknob won't go on the record saying he's a terrible human being while working for him. Just crazy*

Jesus dude, I know you swing from Trumps nuts no matter what, but there is no way to refute a claim that somebody said something. Assuming you are talking about John Bolton, it’s not possible that Trump at some point said something that Bolton wasn’t privy to? Him not hearing Trump say something in itself isn’t refuting a story that he said something.

here are his actual quotes.

“These comments are despicable. If he made them, they are despicable,”

“I have not heard anybody say, ‘Oh, that doesn’t sound like the Donald Trump I know,’”

“He was prone to say from time to time: ‘What did they get out of it? What was the worth of the war in Iraq and the war in Afghanistan?’” “That is a kind of insensitivity that Trump does have, there’s no doubt about it.”

“I didn’t hear him say those things,”
“Now, did he say those things to other people later in the day? It’s certainly possible.”

There it is. Confirmed he never said it.

Last edited:
Jesus dude, I know you swing from Trumps nuts no matter what, but there is no way to refute a claim that somebody said something. Assuming you are talking about John Bolton, it’s not possible that Trump at some point said something that Bolton wasn’t privy to? Him not hearing Trump say something in itself isn’t refuting a story that he said something.

“I have not heard anybody say, ‘Oh, that doesn’t sound like the Donald Trump I know,’”

“He was prone to say from time to time: ‘What did they get out of it? What was the worth of the war in Iraq and the war in Afghanistan?’” “That is a kind of insensitivity that Trump does have, there’s no doubt about it.”

“Now, did he say those things to other people later in the day? It’s certainly possible.”

Lmao. All these Trump nut polishers:

giphy.gif

Words don’t effect me. Actions do. Do I think that he said all of those things? Probably so and taken out of context to a degree as always. Not recent comments

He’s done a lot for the VA. That effects me. Biden getting elected effects me personally and negatively.

Here let me help you: not a single report using anonymous sources is worth a shit given we had 2 years of the exact same nonsense, cheerleaded by people like you, using anonymous sources to run baseless smears related to the Russia nonsense.

In the absence of anyone willing to actually put their name next to any of these claims, we have to see what real, actual people that we can verify were there have to say and they’ve already spoken. Any more questions or are you now pivoting to throw more Hilarious Pelosi defense?

Reactions: UCFWayne
I wonder whats going to happen when anonymous sources start coming out stating that Biden has been diagnosed with dementia. Its consistent with what we've seen so i have to think people will believe it.

Here let me help you: not a single report using anonymous sources is worth a shit given we had 2 years of the exact same nonsense, cheerleaded by people like you, using anonymous sources to run baseless smears related to the Russia nonsense.

In the absence of anyone willing to actually put their name next to any of these claims, we have to see what real, actual people that we can verify were there have to say and they’ve already spoken. Any more questions or are you now pivoting to throw more Hilarious Pelosi defense?

You will be on the wrong side of history defending someone who trashes our military. Sorry to tell you. But yeah if you don’t want to believe the sources reported by both liberal and conservative media outlets, you can always review the video where he calls John McCain a loser and that he prefers people that weren’t caught. No doubt he prefers people who made it back from war alive as well. So while trump talks shit on our military you can go back to the pressing issues like if a politician got a hair cut.

Bolton basically said he didn’t hear the statement but it’s certainly possible that he said it and it is in line with other things he has said. But MAGAts see this as absolute refutation of the sources at the Atlantic and Fox News.

You will be on the wrong side of history defending someone who trashes our military. Sorry to tell you. But yeah if you don’t want to believe the sources reported by both liberal and conservative media outlets, you can always review the video where he calls John McCain a loser and that he prefers people that weren’t caught. No doubt he prefers people who made it back from war alive as well. So while trump talks shit on our military you can go back to the pressing issues like if a politician got a hair cut.

Bolton basically said he didn’t hear the statement but it’s certainly possible that he said it and it is in line with other things he has said. But MAGAts see this as absolute refutation of the sources at the Atlantic and Fox News.
History won't remember an anonymous source saying Trump doesn't like the military. It will remember Trump taking out ISIS with very few US casualties, averting a war with Iran with a single bomb, helping to negotiate peace treaties that were seemingly impossible, and using the military to aid in NYCs covid response.

Words don’t effect me. Actions do.
You mean actions like recalling 1,000 West Point cadets from their homes across the country where they'd conducted distance-learning since spring break, then having them undergo three weeks of quarantine, then be tested for Covid-19, all so they could assemble back in June and listen to a Trump speech? It was always something he wanted to do so screw the risks and inconveniences, right?
Do I think that he said all of those things? Probably so and taken out of context to a degree as always.
How can calling soldiers who died on a European battlefield "losers" and the men and women who served this country in Vietnam "suckers" be taken out of context?
He’s done a lot for the VA. That effects me.
If I were to name anything good that's come out of the Trump Administration, the reforms that have taken place in the Dept. of Veteran Affairs would be near the top of my list. The VA has sucked under recent Democrat and Republican administrations so improving that mess is no small thing. But he's said so much stupid shit about war heroes like John McCain, Gold Star families, and a number of his generals who've served our country during his tenure, that it's awfully hard to present the case that he genuinely respects the people in our military and their families.

Reactions: OLearyLastCall
If I were to name anything good that's come out of the Trump Administration, the reforms that have taken place in the Dept. of Veteran Affairs would be near the top of my list. The VA has sucked under recent Democrat and Republican administrations so improving that mess is no small thing. But he's said so much stupid shit about war heroes like John McCain, Gold Star families, and a number of his generals who've served our country during his tenure, that it's awfully hard to present the case that he genuinely respects the people in our military and their families.
I knew that you couldn’t praise Trump Shucky without the “but”. You’re mind possessed TDS just wouldn't allow it

How can calling soldiers who died on a European battlefield "losers" and the men and women who served this country in Vietnam "suckers" be taken out of context?
I don’t know. Since we weren’t there, you tell me

Reactions: _glaciers

History won’t have a goddamn thing to say about a story using yet another series of anonymous sources.

Trump has literally spent 4 years removing US soldiers from harms way and trying to deescalate wars yet if i listened to you clowns he hates them so much that we should be pulling another Libya and throwing them in to fight for a ridiculous premise.

History won’t have a goddamn thing to say about a story using yet another series of anonymous sources.

Trump has literally spent 4 years removing US soldiers from harms way and trying to deescalate wars yet if i listened to you clowns he hates them so much that we should be pulling another Libya and throwing them in to fight for a ridiculous premise.
I doubt Trump was actually pulling the strings. Also I don’t think he hates all military. He just thinks they are suckers and the ones who are captured or died are losers.

Reactions: OLearyLastCall
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT