ADVERTISEMENT

Why does Trump hate the military so much?

It just amazes me how the last 5 unemployed losers are posting about Trump and the rest of us including the POTUS are all supporting the military financially while you are all sucking the life out of this country.
@firm_bizzle You posted here the entire day today. Still living off those Trump checks? Hypocrite much?

Trump has put more money into the VA and the military than most if not all of the most recent president

But.., but... but., he hates the military

Reactions: _glaciers
It’s ok if Trump calls the military losers and suckers. We already knew that. It was just an interesting anecdote into his psyche. Doesn’t mean his administration can’t make positive strides for them despite that. It’s not surprising that the multiple anonymous sources haven’t come out in public to commit career suicide. It’s not any new information to most people. It’s also not going to move the needle one way or another for his base who has already seen how he talks about members of the military. Move along.

Reactions: OLearyLastCall
It just amazes me how the last 5 unemployed losers are posting about Trump and the rest of us including the POTUS are all supporting the military financially while you are all sucking the life out of this country.
@firm_bizzle You posted here the entire day today. Still living off those Trump checks? Hypocrite much?

Trump has put more money into the VA and the military than most if not all of the most recent president

But.., but... but., he hates the military
Self-employed.

I guess you forgot how he stole money from the military to build his border wall. Trump is transactional. 3 generations of Trumps and not one has ever served.

Reactions: OLearyLastCall
Trump supports the military. Every bit of his actions support that. Where do the budget decisions come to financially support the military that trickles down to the military and their families

If he didn’t care about the military, he would cut them, their salaries, etc. He would downsize the military

There’s no concrete evidence to support the contrary. Only a bunch of TDS whiners jumping on anonymous sources. A wild goose chase just like Russia

Self-employed.

I guess you forgot how he stole money from the military to build his border wall. Trump is transactional. 3 generations of Trumps and not one has ever served.
Only something like 1% of Americans serve. Have you?

If Democrats weren’t so pro illegal immigration, then he wouldn’t have had to do that.

Why do you love illegal immigration and crime so much?

Last edited:
Trump supports the military. Every bit of his actions support that. Where do the budget decisions come to financially support the military that trickles down to the military and their families

If he didn’t care about the military, he would cut them, their salaries, etc. He would downsize the military

There’s no concrete evidence to support the contrary. Only a bunch of TDS whiners jumping on anonymous sources. A wild goose chase just like Russia
It's transactional. Trump wants to be on the side with the guys with guns. He still thinks they are suckers.

Only something like 1% of Americans serve. Have you?

If Democrats weren’t so against illegal immigration, then he wouldn’t have had to do that.

Why do you love illegal immigration and crime so much?
I didn't served but my uncle was in Vietnam and both grandfathers in WW2. I'm sure that we all have family who has served. It's rare to have nobody in your family in 3 generations serve.

It's rare to have nobody in your family in 3 generations serve.
Means nothing. This isn’t Israel. It’s not required. You have generations of wealth and successful businesses, why would you?

You didn’t

Große Lüge. It’s all the Democrats have. It’s in every one of their attacks and will only escalate between now and November. Using it is tearing this country apart but they don’t care as long as they gain power back.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
It’s possible for Trump to support the military through policy and still think they are suckers and losers. In fact it’s probably the case that Trump has a sort of egotistical elitism that extends beyond just the military. Remember he is smarter than the generals. That doesn’t mean he doesn’t support the generals.

Reactions: firm_bizzle
Got it. The president is an egotistical dick allegedly in talking about our military behind closed doors, but when push comes to shove, he supports the military and stated so.

Obama and company love the military, but don’t support them. You guys are something else

It’s possible for Trump to support the military through policy and still think they are suckers and losers. In fact it’s probably the case that Trump has a sort of egotistical elitism that extends beyond just the military. Remember he is smarter than the generals. That doesn’t mean he doesn’t support the generals.
This is a reasonable take. I'm sure Trump DOES think he's better and smarter than any soldier because he thinks he's better and smarter than everyone. I could see him having said some of the things in the article, but I could also see there being context to it that would probably make the comments not quite so egregious.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
This is a reasonable take. I'm sure Trump DOES think he's better and smarter than any soldier because he thinks he's better and smarter than everyone. I could see him having said some of the things in the article, but I could also see there being context to it that would probably make the comments not quite so egregious.
Support the troops. I don’t give a crap about talk. Trump thinks they are losers, because they died and didn’t make money. Most not billionaires

Suckers for similar reasons

Allegedly

Reactions: Crazyhole
Got it. The president is an egotistical dick allegedly in talking about our military behind closed doors, but when push comes to shove, he supports the military and stated so.

Obama and company love the military, but don’t support them. You guys are something else
Says the poster who twists himself like a G'damn pretzel to justify indefensible comments of a pathetic Vietnam War draft dodger.

Says the poster who twists himself like a G'damn pretzel to justify indefensible comments of a pathetic Vietnam War draft dodger.
Didn’t your hero Clinton and American black hero Ali dodge the draft?

It should be a foregone conclusion by this point that Trump followers willfully ignore everything that's negative about their guy. You'd have to zone it all out at this point in order to say you're a Trump supporter without public embarrassment.

In this case, we've got Trump on tape saying the most obnoxious and the most disgusting things about his military generals, his former DOD secretary, Maddog Mattus, and Senator John McCain being considered a war hero ...

...yet it's somehow 'unfathomable' to believe he called fallen US solders in a European cemetery, "losers" and Vietnam era soldiers "suckers"??!?

Reactions: firm_bizzle
It should be a foregone conclusion by this point that Trump followers willfully ignore everything that's negative about their guy. You'd have to zone it all out at this point in order to say you're a Trump supporter without public embarrassment.

In this case, we've got Trump on tape saying the most obnoxious and the most disgusting things about his military generals, his former DOD secretary, Maddog Mattus, and Senator John McCain being considered a war hero ...

...yet it's somehow 'unfathomable' to believe he called fallen US solders in a European cemetery, "losers" and Vietnam era soldiers "suckers"??!?
If he did say it, he didn't mean it. He's a businessman not a politician.

Mohammed Ali is your 'whaddabout?' to excuse Trump?
What does Trump dodging the draft have to do with anything?

Kneeling people/ athletes aren’t going to a Vietnam. It’s the norm now to not do things that you don’t want to do. Get with the times

Cadet bone spurs moves the POW/MIA flag from atop the Whitehouse to a much less visible spot on the South Lawn.

But yeah he loves our military....

At least he was honest for once.

• President Donald Trump got off Air Force One on Thursday to Creedence Clearwater Revival's "Fortunate Son," a song about children of influential families who were able to avoid the Vietnam War draft.
  • Trump was one of those people. He received draft deferments five times in the 1960s and 1970s: four for college and one for a medical condition called bone spurs.
  • The New York Times reported in 2018 that a foot doctor might have falsely diagnosed Trump with bone spurs as a favor to his father.

Cadet bone spurs moves the POW/MIA flag from atop the Whitehouse to a much less visible spot on the South Lawn.

But yeah he loves our military....

depositphotos_12189403-stock-illustration-cartoon-caveman.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: _glaciers

At least he was honest for once.

• President Donald Trump got off Air Force One on Thursday to Creedence Clearwater Revival's "Fortunate Son," a song about children of influential families who were able to avoid the Vietnam War draft.
  • Trump was one of those people. He received draft deferments five times in the 1960s and 1970s: four for college and one for a medical condition called bone spurs.
  • The New York Times reported in 2018 that a foot doctor might have falsely diagnosed Trump with bone spurs as a favor to his father.
jeffrey-dahmer-9264755-1-402.jpg

Member that time when the liberals were outraged over an unsubstantiated claim that Russia had put out bounties on US soldiers? That was awesome.
Any true American would be upset if Russia was putting bounties on US soldiers.

Any true American would be upset if Russia was putting bounties on US soldiers.
The ringer was when Trump refused to even ask Putin about it. WTF?

Serious question to Crazyhole: What would you expect the general overseeing U.S. troops in Afghanistan to say to an NBC reporter about it?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT