ADVERTISEMENT

Why is the left so racist?

HeupelsThirdChin

Four-Star Recruit
Jul 23, 2018
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue
www.daddy.com
Between starting the KKK, opposing the Civil Rights Act of 1964, refusing to vote for judicial nominees based on the color of their skin and defending the hiring of racist writers like Sarah Jeong, etc.

Can't we be further along as a society?

Thanks for stealing my avatar. Had to change mine today so that people didn't think I'd gone off the deep end with the ridiculous crap you've been posting. Not to mention your ignorant screen name.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Thanks for stealing my avatar. Had to change mine today so that people didn't think I'd gone off the deep end with the ridiculous crap you've been posting. Not to mention your ignorant screen name.
you want it back? I'll change it to this just for you
311ZZF0CBKL.jpg

Remember this folks, there is no ROI (Return of investment) in multiculturalism, none, it's a fools bet that will return less than nothing.

i think whites on both the left and right can agree.

Trillions have been spent on this and the only tangible result of all that "investment" is MORE destructive, savage, and wallowing illegal immigrants to burden the earth.

While you destroy another nation and inexorably remove all the Whites from first world society, keep this word in mind.....

the left is absolutely all of those things. the problem is that people here "the left" and just think liberals. i dont associate most liberals with those things. there is not really a term for the radical left like there is for the radical alt-right.

Which is more racist?

A. Holding everybody to the same rules and standards
B. Creating different standards and rules for groups based on the color of their skin.

Which is more racist?

A. Holding everybody to the same rules and standards
B. Creating different standards and rules for groups based on the color of their skin.
im going to go with the virtue signaling/slacktivist/feel good one.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT